We have been coming to Seaside Heights for over 30 years, the past 10 to 15 we have been staying at Palm Villa. They have always taken care of our needs. A good night's rest and friendly service especially Jack, the hotel manager. It was good to see Seaside Heights built back up and running after hurricane Sandy, from the arcades to 3 Brothers Pizza (which is the best pizza in the world).
So I would suggest coming to Palm Villa for fun, rest and relaxation in the sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're family owned and operated We're the most asked for motel in Seaside Heights We have our own in-house delicatessen and convenience store We're only one Short block away to the beach and boardwalk Children Under 12 Stay Free! (Maximum 2 Children per Paying Adult) We're centrally located to all of Seaside Heights' great attractions Looking for large, spacious accommodations for your visit to Seaside Heights? Then look no further than the Palm View Suites Motel! We have it all ~ Waiting just for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Palm Villa Suites Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Villa Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Motel Seaside Heights