“Greedy Indians” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 42 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Danielsville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Greedy Indians”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

too bad i have to give them a one. Last year when i stayed it wasnt bad. You can tell that they were trying their best to accommodate everyones request. One guy doing almost everything. This year different story. First guy who helped us was really nice, showed us rooms. He said we could get pool side rooms instead of second floor rooms he showed us. Later we came back to book those rooms, paid deposit for pool side roooms, then fat buddha man boss said no we cant have them, insulted the first guy who was quite helpful to us, then was rude to my mom after she already made the deposit on the rooms. I had to leave the office before making any racial slurs. Totally rude, unprofessional, greedy, got loud and argued with us. I feel sorry for AJ, the guy who was nice and helped us out, even after his arrogant boss spoke poorly of him, still kept his composure while giving my mom her refund.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
East Brunswick, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

The worst desision I have ever made. The older Indian couple at the check in office, where very nasty and snappy! They attempted to scam me by charging me a extra $50 dollars a night, then my reservation price I got when I called them!!!!! The reason they gave me was because, other hotels raised there price. The rooms smelt horrible! Bathrooms had mold and mildew and sticky floors. The fire alarm was taken off the wall, and windows didn't lock. They yelled at my 22 year old (Army soldier back from Afghanistan) son for drinking a beer on the sundeck!!!! All of the underaged party animals were screaming until 4 am and not once where they approached for drinking or being loud. .... DISRESPECTFUL...FILTHY...[--]

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

All of the staff was very rude! We stayed in room 202, as soon as we walked in there was a overwhelming smell of marijuana. The bathroom was horrific smells terrible and mold on the ceiling. The overnight security guard stands on the side and smokes pot all night. Do not bring your family here.

• Stayed August 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Well I thought that I was going to regret staying here because that old man in the office is bitter and he had a bad attuide as i walked away mad becuse he would not guve me a refund then a gentlemen named Joseph apologized for his boss and helped me to my room with my things as far as I seen it he pretty much ran the place I was by the pool and they must of called him about 100 times he looked like he did every thing from the pool cleaning to laundry the place looked great as far as I seen he was he only one there besides the maids as far as motel this one is in a great location and the property is very clean great place to stay

Room Tip: All room look the same they all have a great veiw
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

My friends and I celebrated my birthday in Seaside Hts which we have done for the past few summers. This was our first time staying at the Four Winds Motel. Overall, it was a great experience. The staff was very nice and always attentive to our needs. The place was clean and in a great location. It is very rare to get this great of a service in Seaside. We had a great time!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

My family just recently stayed at the Four Winds Motel in Seaside Heights. We had an awesome time. The location was perfect. We were close to everything. The rooms were clean and the free breakfast was great to have. Everything was fresh and clean. The price was terrific!!! On the very hot days it was great to come back from the beach and jump into the pool!!! If you are going to Seaside go to the Four Winds. You will be glad

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Seaside Heights, New Jersey, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

My friend and I booked a trip with the four winds back in October for this past Memorial Day weekend. We drove 6 hours from Boston on friday at 3am. When we arrived at the motel we were told they didn't receive my reservation. I tried to show them my conformation email and the indian husband and wife laughed and said "a email confirmation didn't mean anything." We couldn't believe this was happening to us after a 6 hour drive! They showed no compassion! We asked if they had another room and they told us no. Then they said they had a room with one bed for $1,000, when we originally booked this hotel we were told $500 for the weekend. Thankfully the nice husband and wife at the sands offered us a room for a better rate! The sands was extremely clean, and great people. We were also told by locals that the four winds has bed bugs, so beware! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SAVE THE HASSEL DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Four Winds Motel? Share your experiences!