“Will never go back!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Got a photo?
Add it.
You added Four Winds Motel to your Saves list
Four Winds Motel
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   17 Kearney Ave. & Ocean Terrace, Seaside Heights, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #30 of 41 Hotels in Seaside Heights
“Will never go back!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

All of the staff was very rude! We stayed in room 202, as soon as we walked in there was a overwhelming smell of marijuana. The bathroom was horrific smells terrible and mold on the ceiling. The overnight security guard stands on the side and smokes pot all night. Do not bring your family here.

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank Rshad

Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Well I thought that I was going to regret staying here because that old man in the office is bitter and he had a bad attuide as i walked away mad becuse he would not guve me a refund then a gentlemen named Joseph apologized for his boss and helped me to my room with my things as far as I seen it he pretty much ran the place I was by the pool and they must of called him about 100 times he looked like he did every thing from the pool cleaning to laundry the place looked great as far as I seen he was he only one there besides the maids as far as motel this one is in a great location and the property is very clean great place to stay

Room Tip: All room look the same they all have a great veiw
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

My friends and I celebrated my birthday in Seaside Hts which we have done for the past few summers. This was our first time staying at the Four Winds Motel. Overall, it was a great experience. The staff was very nice and always attentive to our needs. The place was clean and in a great location. It is very rare to get this great of a service in Seaside. We had a great time!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Jasmine P
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

My family just recently stayed at the Four Winds Motel in Seaside Heights. We had an awesome time. The location was perfect. We were close to everything. The rooms were clean and the free breakfast was great to have. Everything was fresh and clean. The price was terrific!!! On the very hot days it was great to come back from the beach and jump into the pool!!! If you are going to Seaside go to the Four Winds. You will be glad

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Theresa S
Seaside Heights, New Jersey, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

My friend and I booked a trip with the four winds back in October for this past Memorial Day weekend. We drove 6 hours from Boston on friday at 3am. When we arrived at the motel we were told they didn't receive my reservation. I tried to show them my conformation email and the indian husband and wife laughed and said "a email confirmation didn't mean anything." We couldn't believe this was happening to us after a 6 hour drive! They showed no compassion! We asked if they had another room and they told us no. Then they said they had a room with one bed for $1,000, when we originally booked this hotel we were told $500 for the weekend. Thankfully the nice husband and wife at the sands offered us a room for a better rate! The sands was extremely clean, and great people. We were also told by locals that the four winds has bed bugs, so beware! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SAVE THE HASSEL DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank ShaunadeD

Travelers are raving about these Seaside Heights hotels

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

I am an ICU nurse so I'm always attentive to cleanliness and details.. apt was dirty and falling apt.. dust and old crumbs all over.. dirty bathroom. Probably worst of all no smoke detector! I cringed having to use the bed line.. and we had to take our own trash down... no one replaced the bag either.. the room also smelled an old ashtray probably because of the older woman who lives next door

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank smrtgal81
Beacon, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We were on the beach when I got a call from the owner telling me my room was ready 3 hours early and we could check in. We got to the office and the man was very friendly and made us feel comfortable. Our room was not bad at all a standard king size bed and we also had a perfect view of the jersey shore house from our window. The pool was clean and I felt safe parking my car there and staying there.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple