“Best Vacation Place Ever!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seaside Heights
Giovanni's Pleasant View
Save Saved
You added Giovanni's Pleasant View to your Saves list
30 Sumner Ave., Seaside Heights, NJ   |
Bellmawr ,NJ
“Best Vacation Place Ever!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2008

This is the best place my husband and I have ever stayed.
We've stayed in other hotels/motels inseaside .Nothing like Giovanni's great free breakfast.Wonderful owners.I usually stay every year but last year.I was diagnosed with a rare cancer.I need this years vacation and relaxation,but only Giovanni's can give me what I need the quiet comfort & peace of mind .Surrounded by anything you need boardwalk stores all the conviences in walking distance.5 Stars Bar none!!!!!!!

Stayed September 2007

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2006

Had a great time at Giavannias. Will go back again & again. Rooms are great . Have been there 4 times now. Owners are very pleasant , & the food is great.

• Stayed August 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2004

Giovanni's Pleasant View is wonderful. In my opinion it is the best hotel Seaside has to offer. The location is perfect, being right across the street from the ocean. In addtional to a great location, the prices are great and you great a free breakfast. My family and I had a great time. The hotel was comfortable, clean, and the food was great. I have stayed on multiple occasions and this place just keeps on getting better. The new owners, who are quite professional and curtious, are willing to do anything to make your stay better. I have no idea what the person who gave that "terrible" review was referring to. I, along with many others that I have known who have stayed at Giovanni's, have never experienced any problems. We have always been more than happy with our experience. I look forward to going back each and every year.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2004

The food was great and the owners were absolutely charming. I think I had the best sleep of my life there.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2004

Been staying at Giovanni's for several years, always satisfied with the friendly service and accomadations. Previous owner Dave and new owner Charlie. Both grerat guys. Close to Boardwalk and beach (across street). looking forward to this years stay. I recommend it to anyone.
Dave

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2004

Hosts were very friendly. Stay was very comfortable. Food was GREAT!

Been to Giovanni's Pleasant View? Share your experiences!