“It was pretty good.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Seaside Heights

You added Travelodge Seaside Heights to your Saves list
Travelodge Seaside Heights
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   314 Bay Blvd, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751 (Formerly Village Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #41 of 43 Hotels in Seaside Heights

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Seaside Heights
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Air condioioner dripped so much water into the room it would have sank Noah's. Arc. The cord was rapped in plastic in an attempt to avoid electrocution. Carpeting at pool was ripped up and rolled into a ball. To access pool u had to enter a high jump compition.I Rated this room a 1 because there was not a zero to choose. There was no breakfast. There was no coffee in lobby or room there was no towels to cups etc.
Pics are avail upon request.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

GM08751, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Seaside Heights, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
We are so sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations and hospitality. We will immediately address your concerns regarding the air conditioner, the carpeting at the pool, the meals, and towels. These issues will be brought to our staff’s attention. We hope you will accept our sincerest apologies for these difficulties, and we thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I will admit that I am one of the easiest people in the world to please. Give me basic hotel accommodations and I am happy: a comfortable bed, an economical price, air conditioning, a good location, clean linens, and a cable TV that works. All these amenities were delivered to me no problem. Most of the negative remarks outlined in previous reviews of this hotel are accurate. I guess that these more trivial issues don't aggravate me as much as more demanding guests.

This hotel does have flaws. There was no continental breakfast. Only a half filled jar of stale cheerios. No wash cloths or soap was provided. I was given 2 bottles of conditioner and no shampoo. I raised these issues with management and they happily provided me with the correct items. This hotel is in a working class / blue collar location. So I was not surprised at some of the animated riff raff clientele. This didn't bother me since I am accustomed to working and living in such locations. I just made sure not to flaunt a fancy vehicle or Gucci pocketbook when arriving to my room. Staff was not present at the front desk and didn't answer the phone much of the time. They would usually show up 10 - 15 minutes later to address any concerns I might have at the moment. Hotel parking was limited. So I was forced find on street parking much of the time during my stay. This wasn't a significant problem for me since there was plenty of empty spots within a block of the hotel.

This hotel does offer positives. The is a pool and the water was clean. Free wifi. The lines were clean and fresh. The fee is reasonable; $55 per night for such a desirable location. I am sure I could have found more pristine accommodations for a much higher fee on the island. The location is 3 blocks walking distance to the famous Sea Isle boardwalk and Casino Pier. I had the privilege of enjoying the wonderful and animated boardwalk at night after an exhausting work day in Sea Isle and Lakewood. I had no issue with the staff. They were extremely helpful to me. I am sure, however, that this would not have been the case if I yelled at them and jumped down their throat when they regularly vanished from the front desk.

I would stay here again. I got good value for $55 per night.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
GM08751, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Seaside Heights, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
We are glad that you found our accommodations to be a good value for the rate. However, we wish that your expectations had been exceeded in comfort, convenience, and quality amenities. Thank you for pointing out your concerns with our staff and facilities. These will immediately be addressed. We hope that we will impress you with exemplary service during future visits.
Seaside Heights
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel should be burned to the ground! Don' t stay here! It was disgusting, dirty, questionable people living here? No room service, no breakfast. (False advertising). The whole nudimg is falling apart. How could it possibly pass inspection? Something very strange about this place. Will report to health dept.!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent stay with us, especially that we were not able to address the issues and misunderstandings right away. We will see to it that we will immediately attend to the matters you have cited in your feedback. We hope to see you again someday and to transform your opinion of our property and service.

Been to Travelodge Seaside Heights? Share your experiences!