“Great stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sunset Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Sunset Motel
Save Saved
You added Sunset Motel to your Saves list
56 Webster Avenue, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #6 of 43 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Yonkers, New York
“Great stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Though I've been to Seaside many times, this was my first year to be the one booking and planning. I chose the Sunset Motel after a bit of research, and my family and I had a wonderful stay! Convenient location, affordable, cleanly, and wonderful management! The only problem we had was that I had no idea we were getting beach badges, and thought they were souvenir pins. We wound up paying for the beach, but that could have been our mistake. Otherwise, everything was great.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Rego Park, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Let me start off by saying that this is my 3rd time staying here and each time it has been wonderful. I'm from New York, and I have stayed here every month this summer, whether it being from a couple of days to a whole week.The rooms are clean and management is friendly and always there to help. Sue has always made my girlfriend and I feel comfortable and at home. The location is perfect too, it's close to Karma, which definitely makes it more enjoyable because I'm in my early 20's. It's not too far from the boardwalk either. I would recommend Sunset to all my friends and family if they're looking for a fun place to stay. I am definitely coming back here more often.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

This is the best hotel I've been too! It is wonderful especially Susan the manager I would recommend this motel to all of my friends. The manager is always there if u need her. Nice people at the hotel not noise good security. I love this hotel

Stayed August 2014
West Milford, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are clean and wonderful. Its in a perfect location and the staff is really nice and helpful. Made us feel very at home. My boyfriend loves the staff and hotel and the great atmosphere. Definitely the best place too stay in Seaside and plan on coming back again made us North Jersey kids happy with our stay.

• Stayed August 2014
Massapequa, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

This was the dirtest motel/hotel I ever stayed in.. The management had a really bad attitude n each day her rules changed we all felt like we were kids instead of middle aged adults..I would not recommend this motel to anyone..

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Mahopac, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I just stayed the weekend at Sunset Motel with a few of my girlfriends. We were very impressed with the manager of the place. She was extremely sweet and very helpful. I tend to get nervous with staying at motels in seaside due to my past experiences elsewhere, but this motel was super convenient and very clean! We were happy campers to say the least :)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

stayed here this past weekend to attend electric adventure(a music festival) on the beach-sunset is basically a block away from the boardwalk which is amazing! the price online was supposed to be updated to be almost double what I saw listed (prices increase around times of demand such as for this festival which makes sense) but because it wasn't updated in time they honored the price that was listed saving us ALOT which was amazing! we also got upgraded for free to the nicest room in the place with an ocean view! Susan went above and beyond to make sure we were all happy! very clean rooms, great friendly service, a ton of donuts provided for breakfast, ac works fast, amazing location, overall a great stay!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Sunset Motel? Share your experiences!