why is this motel rated so high? are the other hotels that bad in this area.i dont like staying directly across from a night club that has armed security that hangs out in front of motel, the owner wont help with your problems, music blaring from the club and hotel guess all night, and the town is terrible. i traveled to wildwood, ocean city, and point pleasant and i find seaside heights to be far the worse place to stay. nobody takes credit cards, so bring cash and hope not to get robbed. the help at the motel aside from owner tried their "best". this place is not for families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunrise Motel in Seaside Heights is owned and operated by the Loundy family, who have been welcoming vacationers to the Jersey Shore since 1932. The motel features efficiency suites and luxury suites, accommodating couples and families up to 6 people per room! Our efficiency suites have 2 double beds, a sofa-bed or futon, and a kitchenette. Our luxury suites have 2 queen beds, a full kitchen, bath with jacuzzi tub, and living room with sofa-bed or futon. We are located less than a block from the boardwalk for easy access to the beach, rides, games, and amusements. Our property features a beautiful pool, expansive 150 foot sundeck, free WI-FI, free parking, BBQ grills, and cable TV in each room. All of our rooms are non-smoking, but smoking is permitted in all outdoor areas. During the summer season we also include 2 free badges with each room and free breakfast each morning at a choice of two local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sunrise Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Hotel Seaside Heights
- Sunrise Motel Seaside Heights