“We Love the Sunrise Motel!” 5 of 5 stars

Sunrise Motel
202 Blvd, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #7 of 43 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Newton, New Jersey
“We Love the Sunrise Motel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We love the Sunrise Motel! Between the excellent, friendly, accommodating staff and the well-kept grounds, the Sunrise Motel is the best place to stay in seaside. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We are always greeted with a happy staff that treats us with the upmost generosity and friendliness. After staying there annually since my younger sister was a toddler, we have always been happily welcomed by the wonderful staff. The pool (and pool area) is very well-kept and we enjoy swimming from the gate's opening, often to the gate's closing. We enjoyed the pizza poolside this year as well as the free full breakfasts. The staff is very accommodating to our family and we enjoy visiting the Sunrise Crew every year.

-Kimberly Jerger and Emily Jerger

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Cherry Hill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I recently stayed at Sunrise for a brief getaway and was impressed with the rooms, pool and staff. Everyone I dealt with including the office personnel, the owner and the cleaning staff were professional, friendly and accommodating. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Florham Park, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My son and his friends stayed there twice so far this summer and the Sunrise was really good to them. My son had to leave during his vacation to catch a bus so he could take an early morning ACT test. I spoke to the owner and he offered to drive my son to the bus station 20 minutes away since he was taking his daughter there as well. How NICE is that! Knowing my son was safe and in good hands is a great feeling and they are so nice and accomodating there. The kids had a great time and the staff is super-kind and so pleasant. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Just by pulling up to this hotel you will notice that it is THE nicest place in seaside . The same can be said about the inside , very clean and spacious . The staff members are all very nice , accommodating and generous . I needed two rooms and was offered two rooms right next to each other and an additional parking spot by the owner free of charge . I will definitely stay here again and would recommend this place to everyone I know . I stayed for just one night in the middle of September and I wish I could have stayed longer . I rate it a 5 out of 5 !

• Stayed September 2012
Union, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I hadn't stayed at Seaside in a few years, but of all times that I did stay this was the best place ever. The staff was so pleasant and the housekeeping staff was also great. Rooms where clean very spacious I had a luxury suite and must say it was just like being in the comfort of my home. The pool and pool area was always clean. Had a great experience this Labor Day weekend. Great location, and quiet place to stay at. One block to boardwalk. You will not be disappointed

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bronx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is the 3rd year at this motel and it just keeps getting better. The motel is clean and the entire staff is excellent. The motel is geared towards a family vacation and is a quiet place at night. Good location and you can't beat the free breakfast and free pizza by the pool,also Ryan's deli across the street is excellent. This motel is one of the best in Seaside. See you again next year.

Room Tip: The suites are very comfortable
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Phillipsport, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I hadn't been to Seaside in a couple of years, esp. since the start of the Jersey Shore MTV show. My last stay was at the Sunrise and that was back in 2005. I finally got to go down again this year and stayed at the Sunrise. Had a great experience. The room was pleasant and the beds were extremely comfortalbe. Something I am always afraid will not be comfortable. I recommended the hotel to other friends and will be back next year!!

Room Tip: Second floor is the best for rooms. It has large deck with tables and chairs and overlooks the parki...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sunrise Motel? Share your experiences!