This is a nice, clean beach motel. The management are pleasant and helpful. The rooms are nice and seem to have been updated. Beds are comfortable. Bathroom is nice. We had two double beds and a pull out sofa available to us. One free parking spot available.
The stay includes two beach tags with the room and if more needed then must purchase.
No Internet available.
The room includes a stove, refrigerator, microwave. Unfortunately the kitchen is not equipped with dishes or pots, pans, utensils so it was a disappointment.
Breakfast passes are included daily but be aware that they are only good in two places. One place is a small restaurant open til noon. This place was decent but we had to wait a hlf hour for a table and the vouchers were really a three dollar discount per person off menu prices. The other place was more of a deli and again you pay for anything beyond a basic egg and cheese on roll with a medium drink.
One strong caution. This motel is directly across the street from a nightclub. The music blares loudly until four am and makes sleep difficult. The club has an outdoor deck with music and speakers blaring until close. It was awful. The club is not open every night which is a good thing. Saturday night was he'll, Sunday night was quiet. I understand this club is open on Friday and Saturday and perhaps Wednesday. Beware! The crowd hanging out could be rowdy too and the motel keeps a posted security guard downstairs. This club detracts from the designated family billing of the motel.
The pool, sun deck and outdoors are nicely kept and pleasant. The beach and boardwalk are just a block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunrise Motel in Seaside Heights is owned and operated by the Loundy family, who have been welcoming vacationers to the Jersey Shore since 1932. The motel features efficiency suites and luxury suites, accommodating couples and families up to 6 people per room! Our efficiency suites have 2 double beds, a sofa-bed or futon, and a kitchenette. Our luxury suites have 2 queen beds, a full kitchen, bath with jacuzzi tub, and living room with sofa-bed or futon. We are located less than a block from the boardwalk for easy access to the beach, rides, games, and amusements. Our property features a beautiful pool, expansive 150 foot sundeck, free WI-FI, free parking, BBQ grills, and cable TV in each room. All of our rooms are non-smoking, but smoking is permitted in all outdoor areas. During the summer season we also include 2 free badges with each room and free breakfast each morning at a choice of two local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sunrise Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Hotel Seaside Heights
- Sunrise Motel Seaside Heights