“THE BEST MOTEL IN SEASIDE HEIGHTS” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sunburst Motels I & II

We can't find prices for this hotel
Sunburst Motels I & II
You added Sunburst Motels I & II to your Saves list
1020 Blvd & Hancock Aves, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #2 of 42 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Bronx, New York
“THE BEST MOTEL IN SEASIDE HEIGHTS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

First i want to thank the owners of this motel for making our stay OUTSTANDING. I have been staying here for 3 years now and this year i added a new addition to my room, my newborn son. The owners greeted us and asked if there was anything i needed to make my stay extra special. I have been coming to seaside for years since i was a baby myself and there is have been in many motels and this one is the ONLY motel I will be staying at from now on. its is spotless, smells clean, and roomy. Not once did i see a bug or have sand in my bed like many other Seaside Motels. The pool is clean and heated and private. I felt safe staying there and highly recommend everyone stays there at least once. Dont listen to what the negative comments are saying because the negative ones are owners from other motels. WE KNOW!!!! no guests would complain. As a Hotel Restaurant manager, take it from me .. This motel is like a Hotel... the staff is wonder and the best part is they speak english. your room is cleaned everyday and you never have to ask for more towels. They supply enough to last for the next two days. They are generous in serving continental breakfast every morning so that when you are getting ready for your day you can start by having a bagel and coffee.. once again.. try this motel before you judge it.. and thank you again to the owners and staff of the Sunburst Motel .. we will definitely see you next summer and every summer after that .. i look forward to my son having a great time and expierence every summer.... see you soon!!!! with love .... the Klett Family

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Bronx, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

I just returned from a weekend down in Seaside with my family. Once again, my family chose to stay at the Sunburst. This time we tried the Sunburst II because we wanted suites. We made a great choice. The rooms are extremely clean (you can smell the citrus cleaning products upon entering the room). They are big and the deck is useful. The pool is perfect, not too big or too small, and it is privately located. It's not Olympic size or pond-like, just perfect! I don't like pools that are in the front of a motel for all to see. Seaside Heights has many motels, but this one stands out. I would NEVER stay anywhere else. Thank you Joanne, Butch, and Chris for establishing and maintaining a polite, professional, and friendly atmosphere. It is obvious that there is a lot of competition among motels in Seaside, but if you are a true Trip Advisor fan, you could tell a true review from a false review or motel-bashing. Your motel truly is wonderful and family friendly. We'll never choose another place - even if you don't rate #1 on trip advisor. You have nothing to prove to people on the internet - you prove it when we enjoy our stay at your motel. Thanks again!

East Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

THANK GOD FOR THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO OWN THE SUNBURST MOTEL!!!
Our mini vacation started out as a disaster. Like many people we booked our 1st hotel on line not seeing first hand what we were getting. We were disgusted and left immediately very upset and not knowing what to do in an area we knew nothing about..... Thankfully we quickly found the Sunburst. Upon entering they made me feel comfortable and assured me that they would do WHATEVER they could to help us out and make our trip an enjoyable experience. They did exactly that!! I am so grateful that I had the privalage of meeting such wonderful people; and not IF but WHEN we come back this is the ONLY place I would consider staying. Thank you...........Michelle

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

My friends and I traveled to Seaside Heights for a bachelorette party . We're around 30 years old, so cleanliness, a comfortable bed, and a quiet place to sleep were high on the priority list. This hotel was far from the stereotypical shore motel-- the rooms were super clean (like it put some of the chain hotels I've stayed in to shame), the location was awesome (a 3 minute walk from the Jersey Shore house, and one block from the beach) and most importantly-- it catered to families. The last thing we wanted was to come home from dinner and have to deal with drunk loud kids (been there, done that, thank you very much).

The owners were really sweet and knew the area quite well. Their restaurant choices were spot on (if you go to Seaside Heights, On Top Of Spaghetti was amazing). If I come back to Seaside Heights, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

We booked with Sunburst since we read great reviews but we still had the 'motel' hesitation. With lots of traveling experiences, we were genuinely surprised when we checked in. The rooms are extremely clean, the suite setup was great (plenty of space in the living room to hang out) and the courtyard was a wonderful area to relax and have breakfast/lunch/dinner. We bought food from the boardwalk and was able to eat in the courtyard in peace. It's only one and a half block away from the boardwalk so it's definitely easy to come back for a quick cat-nap with the little one. Although we didn't get to use the pool, all the public areas are kept very clean. The owners & staff are very pleasant and friendly. Love the morning offering of coffee and bagels. Overall, we had a great stay and we are looking forward to go back again!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

I planned a trip to Seaside heights with a couple of friends and was very nervous about the cleanliness of the motel room. After hours of reading reviews, I chose the Sunburst Motel. When we arrived, I was so relieved to find that the reviews and assurances of the owners were all correct. Our double room was so clean and comfortable! I am typically grossed out by motel bathroom, sheets, or carpet but it was as if everything was new! Furthermore, the owners and their son were so friendly and accommodating. They were always ready with recommendations and directions for places to go. They even treated their cleaning staff with such respect and kindness. I was truly impressed with the friendliness and cleanliness of the Sunburst Motel that I would not risk staying anywhere else!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

There is something everyone will like. One of the things my family and I like is that you could walk to the beach/boardwalk. Also we love the clean environment around us. When you stay at the sunburtst motel you are sure to love it. Have a good summer!

• Stayed August 2010

Been to Sunburst Motels I & II? Share your experiences!