“Friendly and Clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sunburst Motels I & II

We can't find prices for this hotel
Sunburst Motels I & II
You added Sunburst Motels I & II to your Saves list
1020 Blvd & Hancock Aves, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #2 of 42 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Friendly and Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to Seaside Heights and had such a great night!!! The Sunburst was such a pleasant surprise. It was close to the boardwalk. The room was super clean and had a small kitchen and a huge king size bed. The best part was the family who owns the Motel. We mainly interacted with Tyler, the son, and he was so sweet and willing to help with any questions or concerns. You can tell he enjoys what he does and he has such great energy. They were also very accommodating to a special request I had even though we were only staying one night. They treated us as if we were staying a whole week or more. I am hoping to return again before summer is out, hopefully with my family. One night in Seaside was not enough!!

Room Tip: Stayed in room 22 and it was quiet and isolated and perfect for a couple!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The Sunburst Hotel is the best in Seaside Heights. Butch and his staff are wonderful - your rooms are clean and well taken of. The hotel is close to the boardwalk and the beach. I have been going to the shore for over 30years and this is the best. We always go with family and friends and everyone enjoys there time. Can't wait for next year.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Manhattan, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The owner Robert very helpful and must say a very nice person! The location is wonderful close to everything you need and want. The rooms are clean and the pool is great to cool off,plus you can grill right by the poolside what more can you ask for. It's a great place for the family and friends.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large plus the deck has grills and tables.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Abington, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

All the amenities of home with all the relaxation you'd expect from a hotel in a seaside getaway! Kids and I loved it! Rooms were clean, on time and very comfortable. the staff was knowledgeable and quick to answer any questions i had at check in!

Great for families!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

After one terrible nights stay at the Travel lodge we came to the sunburst motel. We were nicely greeted, shown a room. The rooms are clean and the location is great. Overall I think one of the best places we could have stayed in Jersey. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Scranton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Our family just stayed here for basketball tournaments we had in Tom's River. Excellent location only a block away from boardwalk. Our unit was very clean and the owners are very helpful and accomodating. Will stay again the next time we are there.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

For the past 7 years my family and I have been staying in Seaside Heights at a variety of accommodations but will only be staying at the Sunburst Motel from now on! Every time we arrive we are greeted by the owner and his son, an enjoy a nice cup of coffee in the office. The staff always has the best suggestions for local things to do and places to eat at!! I have always been a fan of asking locals for suggestions and this Motel goes above and beyond to point you into the right direction. The housekeepers did a great job and the owners are always on the property to handle any of you questions. I highly suggest this motel to any family's traveling to the New Jersey Shore!

Room Tip: We prefer Sunburst 2 because it is slightly closer to the ocean and boardwalk and love the deck area...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family