“Pick this Motel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sunburst Motels I & II

We can't find prices for this hotel
Sunburst Motels I & II
You added Sunburst Motels I & II to your Saves list
1020 Blvd & Hancock Aves, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #2 of 43 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Kings Park, New York
“Pick this Motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I was nervous about booking a motel for 2 nights in Seaside Heights because unless you know someone who has stayed you don't know what to expect. I stayed here with my 2 children and niece. We stayed in a suite on the 3rd level in Sunburst 2.....the room was spotless......ac worked great.......the owner Butch was so helpful in giving us suggestions on restaurants and things to do....He had bagels and coffe/tea each morning....our car was parked in a garage. When we first arrived we had a heavy cooler that an employee just picked up and carried it up 3 flights for us, no questions asked. I am very picky with places I sleep in and this Motel was an excellent choice. I would highly recommend this motel.....and only steps to the Boardwalk, Water Park and Jersey Shore MTV house. Lol

Room Tip: We had a suite. It had a bedroom, kitchen and living room.....we loved it
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Stanhope, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My whole family loves Sunburst Motel! The friendly accommodating staff is great. We normally stay in the efficiencies and have really enjoyed the shared deck with grill. Love that they have a pool and if course how close the are located to the beach and boardwalk!

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Covington, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I have to start off by saying this is the best motel in Seaside Heights! This is the 2nd year in a row we've stayed here. We stayed for a full week. The rooms are very clean, and they come in daily to clean them during your stay. There's a mini refrigerator and microwave in the rooms, which are also clean and work well. The beds are comfortable and the A/C works great. They offer free wi-fi, which works well, and each room has a wall safe. This is a family-oriented motel. It's at the quiet end of the boardwalk away from all the clubs and obnoxious behavior that goes on at the Jersey Shore. They have a small, clean swimming pool, and they offer free bagels and coffee each morning starting at 9:00 a.m. The owner and his son are very nice and will go out of their way to assist with whatever you may need. This motel is an easy block and a half walk from the boardwalk and beach, and offers free parking. This is an older motel, as are all the motels in Seaside Heights, so it's not fancy or upscale, but it's definitely clean and safe. We couldn't have been happier with our stay here!

Room Tip: Bring your own blow dryer and shampoo. They provide soap in the bathrooms, but that's it.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

I did a bunch of research fo motels in seaside and was very pleased with here. Motel is very clean and staff is very friendly and helpful. Owners are at the hotel every day.

• Stayed July 2012
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I just returned from a great stay at the Sunburst Motel. The room was extremely clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room came with a refrigerator and microwave, both were spotless and worked well. You can tell the owners take great pride in keeping the motel well maintained and extremely clean. The carpet in our room was recently replaced and the bathroom was spotless. They do not accept young unsupervised guests so this is not a party motel.

The motel is a block away from the boardwalk and right around the corner from the house on the show ‘Jersey Shore’. There is no need to move your vehicle once you have parked since everything is in walking distance. The pool was very clean and they serve a basic bagel breakfast in the morning. The free WIFI worked great and had a strong signal. The only downsides of the motel are the room does not come with an iron or ironing board but they will gladly provide you with one at the front desk. The TV is very small and there is no telephone in the room. The pillows are very flat but the bed was relatively comfortable.

If you are familiar with small privately owned beach motels then you will be more than happy with this motel. The Sunburst is a great place to stay, they are ranked number one in Seaside for a reason.

Room Tip: Ask for room #14. It has a little view of the boardwalk.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

My family & I stayed for 3 night & LOVED IT!!! we had an amazing time!
Thet were not kidding that everyone becomes a family there. We met a couple of families!
My daughter absolutely loved it as well!
The service was incredible! They cleaned our room every morning and they were sooo nice and did an awesome job.
I would recommend Sunburst to anyone that would want to pay Seaside a visit.
Again I've been visiting Seaside for years and this is by far the best I have visited.

• Stayed July 2012
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Rooms clean. Had a basic double w/kitchen + basic sofa & loveseat. ( no pullouts) Short walk to boardwalk/ocean. Only 1.5 blocks to waterpark. Tyler very helpful..had no reservations & he found a room for us. Kids loved the pool & free pool pizza lunch on Thursday. No personal items except for soap. No tissues. No phone books. Morning coffee & bagels while they last. Still...a very Nice, Clean place to stay.

Room Tip: Sunburst II has under roof assigned parking spaces.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sunburst Motels I & II? Share your experiences!