“just like home!” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Seaside Beach House
Save Saved
You added Seaside Beach House to your Saves list
47 Hamilton Avenue, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #22 of 43 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Latham, New York
“just like home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I've been coming to the shore longer than I can remember. My (now) wife, our bridal party and I were coming there for a nice getaway before the wedding. We reserved the room a few weeks ahead of time, but once we got there we were informed they were actually double booked for the suite we reserved. No big deal, they had a property right across the street they were able to rent to us for only a couple dollars more.

It was actually a fantastic condo on the third floor. From the deck you could get a nice view of Funtown Pier (come back in 2014!!!), the boardwalk and ocean. If you turned your head the other way, you could see and hear Karma and Babmoo. Steve and JoAnn were extremely friendly and gracious hosts.

Our place to stay was modern, clean and the beds were super comfortable. You couldn't beat the price either. Some folks will complain about either and honestly, if that's the case, Seaside Heights isn't for them. We had a great time and my best man even shared a very funny (and kinda embarrassing) story from our stay.
I would absolutely stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Ottsville, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I found their bare bones website and their rates seemed attractive. Since there was no way to reserve online, I called and spoke to Steve (co-owner). I asked for one of the $50 rooms for the night of July 2, 2012 (Monday night) and when told I would have to share a bathroom with other rooms, he offered an efficiency with private bath for $75 per night. I told him I would call back to reserve. When I called back, Joanne (his wife) answered and when I told her I wanted to reserve the $75 room for 1 night, she said he was mistaken and she would check with him and call back the next day. When she didn't call back the next day, I called them. She said that it was probably $75 PER PERSON (4 people) and since it was a holiday week it was a 3-4 night minimum. Nowhere on their website (as of 6/28/12) did it say 'per person' or holiday rates or x-number minimum night stay - just daily rates. Needless to say, I declined.Totally misleading. Can you say 'gougers'?

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We love it all our rooms were so nice all had different beac themes was very clean. Great price & awesome location I'm sur glad I didn't go by other reviews. We will all be back

• Stayed May 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011 via mobile

This place is terrible. It is by far, the worst place I have ever stayed. Six of us got crammed into a basement when we were promised a loft. The basement looked and smelled like it hadn't seen the light of days in years. The moisture in the air and sheets made the entire room moist, and musty. The shower floor was moldy. Our fridge did not work at all, it was room temperature. We did not get the microwave we were promised, nor washer and dryer access. This place was not made to accommodate six people, let alone have humans in it at all. Waste of money, averaging to over $200 a night. Oh yeah, and the stove did not work at all either.

• Stayed July 2011
New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

I encountered the same thing as Ms Jersey. I never even stayed at this beach house, I called to get prices for two nights and all I could hear was a guy yelling in the back round and the guy that answered thr phone ( Steve ) kept telling him to be quiet and then had to repeat to me what I could not hear. This guy Steve said the the guy yelling in a much lower voice to "be quiet I'm still on the phone" not sure what was going on at this beach house. I also asked him if the beach badges were included like many of the other hotels and he said he is hoping to get them next week I called on July 17 2010 the season is half over already. Glad I'm not staying here!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
sewickley pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

wonderful yet again. not fancy,older beach bungalow, but clean,safe and quiet. we've stayed here for the last 6 years, always had or needs met and enjoyed the friendly hosts, steve and joanne. keep up the great work. see you next year

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
conecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

I'm sorry this place was DIRTY and out dated. I would NEVER NEVER stay here. The owners were very nice and tried to do what were was need to make us happy by showing and offering us other rooms. We were not happy with this place at all and decided to find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Seaside Beach House? Share your experiences!