“Horrible, never again. Waste of money.”
This place is terrible. It is by far, the worst place I have ever stayed. Six of us got crammed into a basement when we were promised a loft. The basement looked and smelled like it hadn't seen the light of days in years. The moisture in the air and sheets made the entire room moist, and musty. The shower floor was moldy. Our fridge did not work at all, it was room temperature. We did not get the microwave we were promised, nor washer and dryer access. This place was not made to accommodate six people, let alone have humans in it at all. Waste of money, averaging to over $200 a night. Oh yeah, and the stove did not work at all either.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.