“Amazing Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seafarer Motel

Seafarer Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Seafarer Motel
Save Saved
You added Seafarer Motel to your Saves list
1419 Sampson Ave & Boardwalk, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #29 of 43 Hotels in Seaside Heights
NY
“Amazing Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2007

Amazing hotel its too bad its going bye bye to some stupid condos to be built between that and pleasure island next door it actually made seaside heights seem like a safe atmosphere because the people that owned both establishments were the nicest people including when I was younger and tripped on the mini golf course and hit my face into the black liner they gave me ice and a free drink and nachos and made sure I was taken care of. I wish all hotels and establishments treated their guests with such courtesy.

• Liked — I loved the location and how accomadating they have always been for the last 15 years.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Couples
Solo
Business
Phoenix
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2007

My friend and I stayed at this motel as a quick get away at the beach. The room we stayed in smelled of mold, there was a cockroach on the floor of the bathroom, the shower curtain was dirty, and the furniture in the room was covered entirely in graffiti. Also, there was a used (and damp) bathing suit in one of the drawers of the dresser. The chairs in the room were the $6.00 plastic chairs you can buy at your local thrift store. We were extremely disappointed with this motel and do not recommend it anyone.

• Liked — it was on the boardwalk
  • Disliked — it was extremely dirty and smelled horrible
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2006

We arrived at the Seafarer earlier than check in at 2pm.. and was let in at 10am ...Ken the owner was very helpful and pleasant, in person and on the phone...the price was great for a 2 night stay... the rooms were clean and very accomadating...i wish i could of stayed longer..it was quiet all day and night..the only complaint i have is, it is all the way on the very far north side of the boardwalk..so if you dont like to walk alot... this is not a place to stay for you... but you can pick up the sky ride to the middle of the Casino pier which was great for me at the time because i sprained my ankle a few days before my stay there..check out was at 10 am, but we checked out at 12 and the owner was fine with that...i would reccomend this hotel to anyone,,,and would definately stay there again...

• Stayed July 2006
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2005

My family and I were looking for an inexpensive quick get-a-way close to the beach an we found it in The Seafarer. We are use to better accomodations but also expected this place to not be at the top of places we have stayed. I found the shower curtain dirty, the sheets felt like they had left over sand, the fold out sofa bed would fight us back every night we went to unfold it and had an awful bend to it when sleeping on it. On the upside the kitcheonette was wonderful a brand new fridge, a brand new oven and microwave, dishes were provided and it also had a dshwasher which wasn't new but was up to par. I do feel the couch and chair should've been scrapped a long time ago and it was very un-nerving to see both smoke detectors broken one missing a cover and the others cover was dangling from the ceiling. There was an air conditioner in the front room that really cranked out the air however the screens in all the wndows were torn from the front to the bathroom and the bedroom which explained the flies we saw on the first nite. This motel was right at the beach, wwe literally could throw a stone from our room to the start of the beach we could plan our day depending on how many folks we would see from our front door and it was at the opposite end of the pier away from the noise and the crowd which was a wonderful thing and that made it worth it. A 4 day, 3 night stay for under $450.00 with tax and a full kitchen again you get what you pay for. Would I stay there again no am I dissapointed NO and on top of all of this I met Mark the manager who was way more friendly and helpful than most of these folks in the most expensive hotels are any day.

• Stayed August 2005
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2005

Look the motel from outside and inside and it same from the both sides, dirty, old and need a major renovation. I don't knoe how town pass their building inspection, building is dangerous for people. PLEASE Shut down this place before any accident happen.

• Stayed August 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2005

The rooms are extreamly clean, its like being home with your family. Has all the conforts of home. Close to the rides yet very private an everyone is very friendly. I wouldn't stay anywhere else..

• Stayed August 2003
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2005

The SEAFARER MOTEL in Seaside Heights, an inexpensive place to stay, overlooking the ocean while you hang out on the deck, it's right on the boardwalk, but not too close to the action. my boyfriend his 2 kids and me stayed there for a week of some really awesome memories, ill never forget staying there. also, at the last minute, Ken and Mark were nice enough to book my 21 yr old son and his 2 friends for an overnight in another room, i was sad to leave, but will be going back before the summer is over.

• Stayed July 2005

Been to Seafarer Motel? Share your experiences!