“THIS PLACE IS A S!@# HOLE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I GOT MRSA FROM HERE!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Offshore Motel and Apartments

Save Saved
You added Offshore Motel and Apartments to your Saves list
Offshore Motel and Apartments
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   108 Boulevard, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #32 of 43 Hotels in Seaside Heights
“THIS PLACE IS A S!@# HOLE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I GOT MRSA FROM HERE!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I just stayed here with my family this past 4th of July. This place is so disgusting!!! Spider webs in the corners of walls. Though the room was booked for max of six people you were only allowed three towels, they refused to give us more. The towels were STAINED! The floors of this place were FILTHY! My family and I would not walk around bare foot.! The beds had stains on them THANK GOD we had brought extra bedding to lay on.IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE IT DOES ONLINE!!! The pool area was so gross with broken chairs and umbrellas and rusted tables. Not to mention the garbage smell by the grills. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!! & The people working there are very unprofessional. WHATEVER YOU DO DONT STAY AT THIS PLACE!!!!!!!

I left here and ended up getting MRSA! That is how horribly DISGUSTING THIS S*!# HOLE WAS!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
West New York, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I just left there after 5 full days.
This "Tazeen" guy with the Excellent review? Yep....he's a manager.

I was so completely skeeved-out by this place that; I'm still recovering.
As soon as we opened the motel door...we were "overcome" with the smell of sewerage.
I immediately got on the phone to try to find something else for myself and my 2 elderly
friends. This people would "not" give me my deposit back and, it was going to be a huge fight.
I asked for room freshner...they gave me a half bottle of spray.
That was gone in a few hours.
Flies were coming out of "everywhere".
Like, up from the drain in the shower.
They had a nest somewhere in the bathroom...fly babies everywhere.
Remote needed to be fixed on a daily level.
They are a motel/apartment facility and...every single apartment dweller had a minimum of one parent and 5 children. All....in one room.
That just gave you a photo of the "element".
They had a huge party in the pool in the evening and threw all their trash in the pool.
That pool was so disgusting that Im going to get checked by my doctor in the morning.

Looking for the most disgusting place you can ever stay---?
YOU FOUND IT RIGHT HERE...!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

After finding a super cost here it didn't take long to find why.
We hurriedly checked in and first glanced room seemed well ok.
After signing life away to check in we started to situate! And saw
the paper peeling off around the door, The stained sheets and filthy
bed covers ! No closet at all , broken blinds, no chair or table to sit
at.. No chairs out side room to sit on. Missing fixtures in bathroom.
Stained Towels with one wash cloth. Absolutely no maid service but
was told they have a maid. Must of not paid her ! No Ice Machine
asked owner for ice said he didn't know where to get when I found
half a block up. No beds were made after 3 days asked for fresh
towels and when went to get later the 500 lb ignorant night guy
said no way. The umbrellas around pool which we didn't dare go
in are bent and broken the whole time. We showered with flops
on and prayed for no bites. Bottom line, Great cheap price for a
dirty one night stand . Stayed weekend 7/4/14 PS. Don't be fooled
by online pictures like I was! There is no up keep or sanitation.

Room Tip: Rooms on upper level quiet
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed in this motel and enjoyed my stay . I have read reviews about this motel and decided to take a chance. When i reached to motel to check in it was early morning but the front desk was so nice to allowed me to early check in which i am very thankful to them . Room was cleaned however it was early morning. The only thing which was missing in the room was towel which the front office provided me with in 5 minutes. Rooms in this motel are more bigger than i have seen in other places.I didn't get a chance to enjoy pool but it looked good too.

Room Tip: my room was on right hand side from the front office and i liked that one
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Do not stay here, this place is extremely dirty, and manager is very nasty. You are better off sleeping in your car than here. The prices are low for a reason. The lobby and the room had a distinct dirty musky smell. The pool was filthy. The shower was so dirty that you need to shower with sandals on but showering in there would probably only make you more dirty. Luckily we found another great, clean place around the corner. We refused to stay even one night. Stay Far Away, unless you want to be disgusted.

• Stayed July 2013
Stevens, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

The reviews on here made this place sound awful, but that was not the case. We arrived very early and the owner aloud us to check in right away. When we got to the room we found that hehad even upgrade us to a room with a kitchenette! We were not charged extra for either of those things. He let us keep ouor beach passes for the day after we had checked out, which was super nice of him. The bathroom was updated and the hotel was pretty clean. The kitchen wasn't 4 stars, but it definetly severd its purpose. The only thing that I have to complain about was the stains on the sheets. Although I am certain they were clean, they smelled like bleach. I'm sure the were just st in stains. I would absolutely without a doubt stay here again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

What more can I say? Location, Location Location. Just steps to one of the hottest nightclubs on the Jersey Shore (Bamboo) and just a couple blocks to the beach.

As for the hotel staff, they totally don't care what you do there - it's great! It is a very friendly atmosphere with tables and grills for community use, we met some really cool people there that we now consider friends (shout out to you Sean John!). The rooms themselves are built for entertaining and can accomodate many friends. The pool is refreshing after a long night out and clean!

Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are equally good!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Offshore Motel and Apartments? Share your experiences!