My girlfriends and I went down to the shore this past weekend and when we got there, we tried to check into our original hotel (Cranbury Inn/Days Inn). EXPEDIA messed up our reservation completely! They booked us for Sunday-Monday instead of Saturday-Sunday. After fighting with Expedia and Days Inn, we were able to get our money back and we were back at square one. WE tried Hershey and they couldn't accommodate us, I looked across the street and tried Mark III. When we first walked in the woman at the desk was so nice and was willing to give us her last room that she had left. We didn't expect to get what we got. We had a "balcony" room, it was nice to have our own little table outside. We had a room for a night and place to sleep. My girls and I couldn't be more grateful to the lady who was able to help us.
The Motel is about 3 blocks south of the boardwalk, it is central and easy to get to Toms River, Ortley, and Seaside Heights itself. Its close to the 7Eleven and the CVS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mark III Motel and the Aquarius Arms Motel, two family-owned and operated businesses in Seaside Heights NJ, offers guests comfortable, convenient, affordable accommodations with lots of extras you won't find at the competition. As an added bonus, you will have a great view of the Wednesday night fireworks! The Mark III Motel caters to families and couples and offers guests large, clean rooms with plush beds and extras such as: Two outdoor pools with lounge chairs and open until midnight; Free poolside pizza on Wednesday evenings during July and August; a sun deck; Free Continental breakfast during July & August; Ice machine; Charcoal Barbecue grills and picnic area on premises; Free on-site parking and Small refrigerators, microwaves, coffee and coffee makers, televisions and Game Boy jacks in each room at no extra charge. Non Smoking Rooms available. Just two blocks from the MTV House! The motel also offers free beach passes on a limited, first-come, first-serve basis. The Mark III Motel, located at Carteret and Central Avenues, is within close walking distance of the beach, boardwalk, restaurants, shopping, entertainment and nightlife. It also offers a coin-operated laundry and early check in for a moderate, additional charge. Ask about rooms that have balconies and Jacuzzi bathtubs (upon request at additional charge). In addition to the 23 standard rooms, the motel also offers two, two-bedroom apartments. The hotel has been proudly owned and operated by George L and his family for the past nine years. They make customer satisfaction their top priority so each guest enjoys the best the Jersey Shore has to offer! Seaside Heights is a beach resort with a difference. Where else can you have so much fun at one place? Excellent climate, the best beaches, amusements, shopping and the best seafood restaurants. A short ride to many of Ocean County's historical sites. The Mark III is the ideal place to stay if you want a front row view of the Wednesday night fireworks over the Seaside beach. Watch from your room or the sun deck as the spectacular display lights up the sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Mark III Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mark Iii Hotel Apartments
- Mark Iii Motel Apartments