Only go here if you have dogs and want to travel with them.... otherwise its not worth it. This is the only hotel I know if in Seaside that takes dogs... not just any and all dogs, but ALL pets! a horse even stayed there once. Needless to say, this is not a fancy hotel. This is a place to crash - and they happen to allow pets. We stay there once a year because we like to take our two pitbulls on vacations with us, i was shocked to find a hotel so willing to allow not only dogs, but two, rather large dogs, and pitbulls at that! Fir that reason I give this place 5 stars - but like i said - its not the best place. the shower was gross and dirty, the beds were old and gross, i wouldnt walk on the floor with bare feet, it is way overpriced for what you get, but because they allow me to travel and vacation with my dogs, then i guess its worth any price. there is a dog friendly beach nearby (seaside state park) and many dog friendly sidewalk restaurants where you can eat outside with your dogs. unfortunately dogs are not allowed on the boardwalk..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mark III Motel and the Aquarius Arms Motel, two family-owned and operated businesses in Seaside Heights NJ, offers guests comfortable, convenient, affordable accommodations with lots of extras you won't find at the competition. As an added bonus, you will have a great view of the Wednesday night fireworks! The Mark III Motel caters to families and couples and offers guests large, clean rooms with plush beds and extras such as: Two outdoor pools with lounge chairs and open until midnight; Free poolside pizza on Wednesday evenings during July and August; a sun deck; Free Continental breakfast during July & August; Ice machine; Charcoal Barbecue grills and picnic area on premises; Free on-site parking and Small refrigerators, microwaves, coffee and coffee makers, televisions and Game Boy jacks in each room at no extra charge. Non Smoking Rooms available. Just two blocks from the MTV House! The motel also offers free beach passes on a limited, first-come, first-serve basis. The Mark III Motel, located at Carteret and Central Avenues, is within close walking distance of the beach, boardwalk, restaurants, shopping, entertainment and nightlife. It also offers a coin-operated laundry and early check in for a moderate, additional charge. Ask about rooms that have balconies and Jacuzzi bathtubs (upon request at additional charge). In addition to the 23 standard rooms, the motel also offers two, two-bedroom apartments. The hotel has been proudly owned and operated by George L and his family for the past nine years. They make customer satisfaction their top priority so each guest enjoys the best the Jersey Shore has to offer! Seaside Heights is a beach resort with a difference. Where else can you have so much fun at one place? Excellent climate, the best beaches, amusements, shopping and the best seafood restaurants. A short ride to many of Ocean County's historical sites. The Mark III is the ideal place to stay if you want a front row view of the Wednesday night fireworks over the Seaside beach. Watch from your room or the sun deck as the spectacular display lights up the sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mark III Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mark Iii Hotel Apartments
- Mark Iii Motel Apartments