My stay with Glendale, was absolutely amazing. This hotel is not a 5 star, but yet I have stayed in the Aztec many many many times and the rooms were not filled with sand, you could actually relax in the beds. I had stayed in a apartment with 6 other people. This was our prom weekend, so of course it was rowdy, I would not recommend people who don't like fun to stay here but what's the point in going to seaside than? I would recommend Glendale anyday, management was very helpful with making sure we found places for extra cars to park, we asked to clean our own mess up since a friend had broke something housekeeping insisted theirselves. I have already been back to Glendale, and are booking are 3rd trip back to Glendale. The only thing I can say I didn't like the ac didn't work to well, and there was nothing to cook with for the apartment which is also understandable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glendale Motel is located across the street from the Beautiful Atlantic Ocean in the heart of the action. The world Famous Seaside Heights Boardwalk is loaded with Rides Games of chance arcades restaurants and bars.A few short blocks away is Breakwater Beach the Jersey Shores premier Water Park. Our property offers the best accommodations in the Seaside Heights Vicinity. Seaside Heights offers the best amusement boardwalk on the east coast as well as having the cleanest and most well maintained beach along the entire Jersey Shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Glendale Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glendale Hotel Seaside Heights
- Glendale Motel Seaside Heights