Was not a very inviting front desk. Stayed her last July and first thing when I walked in was a few females and the older lady giving dirty looks. The younger lady and guy were actually really nice and gave a good attitude. Gave beach passes but only 3, we had 5 people and for the price I paid for 5, all of us should have been covered.
Room was average motel room, but that bathroom is uncomfortably small. I tried to give it a chance, but It was very small and can imagine it being very difficult for a larger size person. Everything else in room fine.
Allowed me to stay parked in their parking lot after we checked out to go to the beach. A big +. Also had free wi-fi although it would have been nice to be given the pass code right away rather than having to ask for it. Can't beat location, literally.
Overall I believe this is a pretty good motel, but I'm not quite convinced I would want to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are just a short walking distance to all of the fine amusements, attractions and the wonderful Seaside Heights Beach and Boardwalk! At the Franklin Terrace Motel, we offer a friendly, clean family hotel where the Management is on-site to ensure that your stay is the most enjoyable it can be. The Franklin Terrace Motel.... a peaceful, fun place to vacation...spend a night, a weekend, a month or all season...you will remember our hospitality. With a lovely lobby and private pool, the Franklin Terrace is the best value on the Jersey Shore ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Franklin Terrace Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklin Terrace Hotel Seaside Heights
- Franklin Terrace Seaside Heights