“Location, Location, Location.” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 41 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“Location, Location, Location.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

About the only thing this hotel has going for it is location. The beds are hard as a rock, the pool is filthy, the bathtub is worse then the pool, the paint on the hall way floors is chipping away. I could go on and on. The only reason I give it 2 stars is price & Location! There are way to many other choices to ever stay here again.

Room Tip: Pick a room at another hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cocotel251

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I do not recommend renting here. The pool was dirty; needed vacuuming n skimming. Don't even know when the last time that was done. Trash in the skimmer, full of sand and debris!! Our apartment in the back had wet floors. The door lock was not secure enough to make u feel comfortable leaving ur belongings behind. They rent to young parties. Who had trash all over the yard n the weeds behind our apartment were completely overgrown. One of three grills worked, which made a line at dinner time. The cable tv was not even watchable. The owners don't care about the properties they rent across the street from the motel. When calling for reservations; u r specifically asked if ur a young group...we r not old but, didn't go down to throw a party for 50 young ppl out back, hanging on the roof. Went for a relaxing time n felt frustrated about the cleanliness of the pool and deplorable back entrance yard conditions.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Nkelly109

Travelers are raving about these Seaside Heights hotels

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We originally booked a room for Dry Docks sister property"Skyview Manor" after being horrified by the condition of the rooms and illegal activies outside of the rooms, the owner redeemed himself by placing us in private apartment at Dry Dock and honored our original room price . The office staff at Dry Dock were very accomodating and super friendly. The apartment was clean and fit our needs,We did request the bedding be changed as soon as we checked in and the staff was right on it. 1/2 block from the beach and private parking was awesome.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
5 Thank Debbie K
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

This place is very nice. Great location clubs, bars, the beach all close by. I stayed in room 10. The king size room. I had good rest enjoyed my stay, went home. What more could I ask for? I didn't have to say much to the staff, put my room key in the office drop latch and went home. I saved a lot of money too.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Infinityg45
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

The DRY DOCK MOTEL was the most HORRIBLE motel I have ever been to. It was DIRTY, SMELLY, DISGUSTING and UNBEARABLE. There was blood on the sheets, rust in the showers, mold everywhere, and stains in the carpets. The air conditioning did not work and neither did the TV. There was also cigarette burns everywhere. It didn't look like they ever cleaned. We asked for another room and it was the same thing. There was even MORE blood in the sheets! We asked for a refund and they refused!!!!!! The staff was rude and unfriendly and I couldn't believe their low standards. We had to end up loosing $100 and finding another motel. It was like stepping into a dirty sewer or walking into a giant dumpster. I felt so uncomfortable! I would NOT recommend this motel to anyone!!!!!!! It needs to be shut down immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not know how they are still in business!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank shaina s
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

My and my girlfriend checked into this dumpster at 2:30 on a Sat afternoon and rite after check in we threw our stuff in the room and hit the boardwalk. After getting back to this crap shack I went to use the bathroom where I found mold and filth so we packed out stuff up and went to the front desk and asked for a refund and was told he could refund all but my $50 deposit and i told the guy i wanted ALL my money back due to sanatation problems so he offered me two other rooms that were just as bad if not worse they all looked like muder sceans this place is trash and should be shut down do to mold and filth. The people that run this place are trash too I will never stay in sea side ever due to this crap motel !

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Superman1986
Chatham, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

Great Location! That's the only good thing about it! The place is so dirty! I couldnt even walk bare feet on the carpet. The carpet felt so sticky! I would not go back there!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple