“Great Time and Great Customer Service!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
$49 (USD)
Ranked #22 of 43 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Brooklyn, New York
“Great Time and Great Customer Service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

Hello,

I just found the Dry Dock Hotel card in one of my luggage and wanted to write a great review about my family experience and the great customer service at the front desk(Thanks SAM!!).

We were in NJ during Columbus day weekend this past October and needed to stay in town last minute. I stopped by the Dry Dock office and met gentlemen by the name of Sam. He was extremely friendly and nice. I told him I needed a house to sleep 8 people, He personally drove me and my cousin in his beautiful white suv to show us a house we could rent. The house was perfect for our one night stay. We told Sam if it was possible to remove extra furniture from the living room and within 30 mins his employees were at the house removing it for us.

This is a great place to stay, the houses are good but the customer service from management is great!! We highly recommend this establishment. If Dry Dock still has the great prices we were offered, this summer I will definitely be booking a lot of weekend getaways this summer and rent Dry Dock houses each stay.

Thanks!!
German

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Old Westbury, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

Our group came late in spring to enjoy the beach and boardwalk before all the crazy summer tourists arrived. Our stay here was quite pleasant, we were able to hit the boardwalk and clubs, and it was still quiet during the day so we could sleep in and relax. Can't wait to come back next time!

Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
riddhisiddhi, Owner at Dry Dock Motel, responded to this review, April 7, 2011
Hi Dear Guest
Thanks for your feedack.We made lot of renovation.Please come and stay in 2011 summer.
Sam
Port Jervis, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

the location and place worked well for my family. the floor in the middle room had a leak from somewhere and was soaked. we advised the hotel at the time of checkout. we will see if the problem is still there when we return this year to the same place.

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Old Bridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

The house my friends and I stayed at was nice. There was a lot of space and several bedrooms. The beds were extremely comfortable. I loved how the location was close to all the clubs, as well as the beach (although we didn't go there because it was winter). The service was very good and the owners are accommodating and friendly. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
north plainfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

I went down to the Dry Dock with my friends to stay for a friend's birthday in December, and we hada great time. We stayed at one of the houses rented by Drock Dock. The house was heated. The manager Ken was very nice to us. He gave us extra tiolet paper, towels, etc, anything we needed. The house itself was very clean, you could tell that people came in to do house cleaning before our stay. The house was bigger than my friends and I expected. This house would fit a good amount of people in it. There were 3 bedrooms total, and 4 beds total. There were also 2 bathrooms. This house had a main level and an upstairs. It also had a kitchen and living room area, with a stove and refrigerator and microwave; and the price that Ken gave us was very affordable. I really enjoyed my stay here at the Dry Dock apt.'s/house and would reccomend it to my friends and anyone who would like to have a good time, and stay at a nice place, for a good price. I will be back down again, this summer!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2011

my friends and i have always stayed in seaside we go every summer.. when we found this hotel (the dry dock) we loved it. we stay at two houses that r mine and my friends fav! the houses are clean, great location,and the managment is VERY helpfull and nice. we have never had any issues with anything and the min. we needed somthing we would have someone at our door to help! If you want an awesome time and an awesome house or hotel then stay here!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2011

I stayed at one of the dry dock houses almost every weekend in August with friends and we had a great time. The house is located right by the boardwalk and clubs. The service was great and I will definitely be coming back this summer.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Dry Dock Motel? Share your experiences!