“Couldn't ask for a better place to stay! /” 5 of 5 stars

You added Coral Sands Motel to your Saves list
Coral Sands Motel
1010 Boulevard, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #21 of 41 Hotels in Seaside Heights
“Couldn't ask for a better place to stay! /”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Staff was wonderful! Pool and room very clean enjoyed my stay. Breakfast was offered very reasonable rates. Short walk to the beach and again couldn't ask for nicer staff. Walking distance to restuarants . Very quiet family orienented motel.

• Stayed July 2012

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I checked into the motel it was so dirty there was still stand around a sshower drain the sheets were so dirty with footprints burns and other god knows what it was on them sheets. I have a bed bug detector it. it bed bugs and larva. I confronted the manager and he said no no bed bugs here . I told him I was not staying in that room he puts me in another room the same thing but worse . after struggling to get my money back I found another hotel they also said many problems there . they have eyes need to call the code enforcer he was very nice and friendly although he said he did not see bed bugs he shut down both of the rooms because hhow dirty they were . I would highly not recommend this hotelif you do my advice would be look at the room before you pay for it. especially if you have young children

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank shelz33

Travelers are raving about these Seaside Heights hotels

Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Hi everybody.
I just stayed one night as I planned but I felt very dissapointed with the cleaning. The floor was dirty (food or something else) and the shower as well (some hairs around ) so I asked to change the room but... I prefered to stay in mine ( I won´t come back that motel never again). A the moment of the checking no entusiams at all from owner or the person in charge who behaved like he was making me a favor for staying there. Besides, the room have a microwave and that allows people to eat in the room wich is too small for that porpouses.
I did not like it at all.

Room Tip: There is not tip, the motel is what they have and that is it all. It should be renovated completely.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Victor A
ny
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Do not stay here! I warn you, it was horrible. Dirty room and dirty staff. Ownder was not professional and put is in a dirty room,withouth even checking if it was clean. It was so bad we had to lose $300 and go elsewhere!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
hfurlong
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Dirty noisey dirty language; worst night ever please don't stay here very misleading website

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
staten island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Staff was very friendly, it is right off the boardwalk and was very clean... I highly reccomend this place to go when you want to hang out at the shore and have a great time. We went on the parade day and was right on the path of the parade. Great times and a great place

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Veronica g
Centreville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

Just the perfect place to stay, we had a wonderful time!! The manager of the coral sands motel (sunny) was very gracious to us at all times, always with a smile, always making sure we had everything we needed!! The night before we read some very disturbing stories on the internet about this motel and needless to say, we got scared! But much to our surprise, all the stories were absolutely false. I don't know where those people stayed, but it couldn't have been The carol sands motel, because our room was immaculate!!! Spotless!!! We were in awe! We had the best time ever, and sunny will be the first person we call, every time we go to Seaside Heights , forever!!! It was across the street from the Police Station, which made us feel even more safe! We booked in advance, for Labor Day weekend, and still the price was unbeatable. No other hotel in town could beat his price. Everything was remarkable! THANK YOU once again sunny, we look forward to seeing you next year!!!

Room Tip: i m allays goin back there
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple