“Family Beach Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 43 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Belvidere, New Jersey
“Family Beach Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We decided on a beach trip for a couple of days before the kids went back to school. I found this motel 2 weeks before going, and with 6 people, needing 2 rooms, that is not always easy. One room was ready when we got there, the other was not. However, they did a lot to accommodate us considering they were short staffed. The rooms met all our needs, we had brand new mattresses, received beach tags each day and even a discount coupon for dinner. Remember, this is a beach motel, not a 4 star chain hotel. Easy walk to beach and boardwalk.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Allentown, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

A close motel near the beach, a few blocks away. We were in a room on ground level so no table or chairs outside to sit on like the other rooms which was disappointing. A bit cramped in the room and very tiny bathroom. Clean room but could use new paint and update the furniture. Beach tags and bagel and cold cereal breakfast included a plus. Owner and staff very nice and accommodating. Pool good size and clean. Compared to other motels near the boardwalk, this was nice to stay. Enjoyed Surf Taco nearby to eat at.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

My gf and I stayed here end of July ..we had a birthday party in the town over and this seemed to be most convenient and it was. Right near cute place to eat bobbers..two blocks from boardwalk near e.js it's clean family owned and family is very nice and always around to help you. Room was spacious and clean. Saturday nights parking is very bad be warned yiu might not get a spot if yiu stay out late. Check in was easy and so was check out. They have coffee and juice in the am. Ask for beach badges they will give them to you but make sure yiu bring them back. All in all it was a pleasant stay and I will be returning with my bf and another couple for Labor Day.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Carleton Place, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

My daughters and I recently stayed for a week at the Belmont Motel. If you are looking for fancy don't book here this is an economical hotel. The owner Benjamin, his family and staff are very friendly and helped make this vacation a pleasure. Beach passes were provided daily for all of us. Our beds were comfortable and clean. On the downside our room could have used a thorough cleaning. Perhaps a fresh coat of paint and change out the bathroom curtain, the blinds, etc. Don't get me wrong its not dirty in the sense of bugs but just each room could probably use a cleaning and coat of paint. There is a very nice pool and even a grill if you want to bbq. Thanks to Benjamin and his family for the great vacation!!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

For the price in the peak of the beach season its not bad. The owner of the property was very nice and accommodating. We were given beach badges which was a plus. However, the room was not clean and seemed to be worn down. The beds were not comfortable at all and it was a rough night sleep to say the least. If you need a place to stay for a night on a budget price then this place will do.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Bronx, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I went to the Belmont appx 6 or 7 yrs ago and wanted to go back to the shore to celebrate my birthday. My family and I had a fantastic time...we grilled, my nephew DJ'd and we enjoyed the pool and the boardwalk. Staff was pleasant and very accommodating. There was a continental breakfast offered that looked great (we had our own breakfast) and beach passes were on hand every day. The rooms have been updated since i was last there, but the hotel could use a bit more updating.

The Belmont is located 2 blocks away from the Boardwalk which also hosts a water park. If you'd rather have a hot breakfast, I recommend Bobber's which is right next to the 7-11 (across the street from the Belmont) which served great breakfast and had great service. A lil further down is "Just Breakfast", also pretty delish. For my birthday dinner, we went to Savor Lounge, which was very snazzy, very nice and modern, and the service was awesome. Food was delicious and reasonably priced. We then stepped out to the patio to enjoy the sea breeze and the live DJ they had. It was a lovely birthday and Belmont's location made everything easy.

North Bergen, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I stayed at the Belmont during my 4th of July, I usually rent beach houses when vacationing at Jersey Shore, but this year I have decided to try something different and rent a hotel room. After through research of all the properties in Seaside, I decided to book at the Belmont based on all the great reviews and I wasn't disappointed. Belmont lived up to its standards providing exceptionally clean room, crystal clear pool, and exceptional service. They provided beach passes everyday, which saved my family of $$$. They provided top quality continental breakfast. The bagels were delivered fresh every morning, along with cereal, and one of the better coffees I have tasted. The pool water was constantly cleaned. The trained is exceptionally trained, they do an incredible job cleaning the room everyday. The manager's name is Benjamin, he made the reservation, check in, and check out process super easy. He was very polite on the phone, he was a delight to talk too spoke in a very professional manner. The motel was only a block away from the boardwalk and beach. Benjamin has been a manager in Seaside for the past 15 years, he gave us the best recommendation on places to eat. We stayed at the Deluxe Luxury Suites, I would definitely recommend this room for any families. We cannot wait to come back next year, I would definitely recommend this Hotel coming to visit Seaside.

Room Tip: Deluxe Luxury Suites, TWO Queen sized beds,desk, tv, living room with sofa bed, tv, vanity area, ref...