I went to the Belmont appx 6 or 7 yrs ago and wanted to go back to the shore to celebrate my birthday. My family and I had a fantastic time...we grilled, my nephew DJ'd and we enjoyed the pool and the boardwalk. Staff was pleasant and very accommodating. There was a continental breakfast offered that looked great (we had our own breakfast) and beach passes were on hand every day. The rooms have been updated since i was last there, but the hotel could use a bit more updating.
The Belmont is located 2 blocks away from the Boardwalk which also hosts a water park. If you'd rather have a hot breakfast, I recommend Bobber's which is right next to the 7-11 (across the street from the Belmont) which served great breakfast and had great service. A lil further down is "Just Breakfast", also pretty delish. For my birthday dinner, we went to Savor Lounge, which was very snazzy, very nice and modern, and the service was awesome. Food was delicious and reasonably priced. We then stepped out to the patio to enjoy the sea breeze and the live DJ they had. It was a lovely birthday and Belmont's location made everything easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Belmont Motel our immaculately kept double motel rooms, fully equipped efficiencies, & deluxe luxury suites will suit all your family needs. FREE beach access, wireless internet, crystal clear swimming pool with poolside barbeque, & daily maid service are why so many of our guests return year after year. Our friendly staff is always available to make your stay in Seaside Heights the best ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Belmont Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmont Hotel Seaside Heights
- Belmont Motel Seaside Heights