“one night get away” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 42 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Bloomingdale, Georgia
“one night get away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed there July 10, 2014. The location was great. We had parking close to our room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. We even had breakfast by the pool. The owner was very helpful in assisting my uncle that was using a walker. It was quiet and there were a lot of families. We did not use the pool, but it was clean. For the price it is worth it and we would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed here 4th of July weekend with my wife and another couple. We had an absolute blast! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. A lot of families around and not many unruly drunk kids. Parking was not an issue, there is one spot per room, but plenty of street parking available.The rooms were very clean and well maintained and the area felt very safe. The pool is very well maintained and nice to relax in after a day on the boardwalk. Also there is a grill which anyone can use by the pool. Definitely going to bring some food next time to cook up when I come. Only a 5 min walk to the beach and boardwalk and very close to an amazing off boardwalk restaurant (Hemingway's) which has amazing food and great nightlife. I have stayed at other motels in seaside and this is definitely my favorite. Would absolutely come here again and plan too next summer!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Monroe, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I stay here twice, last year and this year. I recently stay the fourth of July weekend with my son and husband. We had a blast and really admire the owners. They are like family to us, along with there new addition to the staff is there cute son. The owners accommodated you in away, there the best. Deff visit the Belmont motel they give you poolside breakfast and memorable stay!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Scranton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My friends and I came down for the fourth of july and had a blast. We watched Brazil and Columbia in the world cup on the motel hdtv. We enjoyed our time by the barbque and pool. The grill works good and the pool was always clean. We got free breakfast and tags to go on the beach. We had so much fun celebrated after brazil won! We had a big group and were really happy that we chose this place. The room they gave us was clean and I had my Brazil flag on the balcony and on the back of my car I love this july 4th weekend. Belmont is a good spot

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Hicksville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My fourth of July went well. I stayed here in seaside at the belmont and enjoyed myself. The location in seaside was good and the room was nice. The weather was excellent we spent a lot of time by the pool area. It is a nice area to be around. I liked the pool there the best. I got beach passes and breakfast, but the next morning they didn't have the breakfast out. The breakfast gets taken away before 11am so that was the bad part. Entirely, I liked it and reccomend it for others

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Allentown, PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I really wanna do this review in all fairness to the owner, and I am currently updating this via poolside on my iPad.
The owner is really nice. He is friendly, and runs this motel with his wife and 8 month old son. They tend to be talkative, so come prepared to share stories with them.
I started a new job 7 months ago, and planned all my vacations around holidays. I booked this trip, and paid in full in Feb. The owner admitted I was the first booking.
We were super excited for this trip, and I Use to be a frequent customer with my family back in the 90s. We are somewhat disappointed because our first night, the was a major beer party going on in the motel. No security stopped it. Our first full day here, there was the World Cup play offs, and these same ppl drug the tv out, and were loudly cheering. They even hung up the Brazilian flag on the railing, which I felt was disrespectful for the Fourth of July. There is a grill here, but they were constantly grilling and no one else could use it. One family even tried, but they kept right on. The beer was constantly flowing.
The pool is a whole other complaint. I will say the condition and upkeep is wonderful. These ppl are blasting at concert level, salsa music, all day long. And it is 6pm, so now they are drunk on top of it, so you can imagine what I am suffering thru. I have made many complaints to the owner, who pry knows me by name by now, but anytime he tells them to keep it down, they turn it right back up, I mean it, they literally took over the whole motel. They booked 8 rooms for 4 nights, and this motel is full. I was reassured that this is not an every weekend thing.
I would like to give it another try, but if this is the type of ppl who stay here, then I will keep it moving.
They room wasn't a palace. We saw dirt of the lampshade. My mom found dirt on her pillow. The pillows are flat, the beds are hard.
There is bagels and cereal in the breakfast buffet. It runs till 9:30 every morning. Our shower head whistles. My hubby pulled a clump of hair from the shower drain that wasn't his.
It is 2 blocks from the boardwalk.
There are beach passes. Free wifi. Refrigerator in the room. Ice machine was down.
It just seems like the owner doesn't like confrontation, and he will be losing customers from this. (The ppl not with this group, all have said so.)
I think I just picked a bad weekend.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Our stay here was very nice. From the moment we arrived Benjamin was more than accommodating - changing my flat tire, making sure our room was just right, recommending nice restaurants. The room (#202) was a nice size and very clean. The pool is one of the nicest and largest I've seen in Seaside. Breakfast was served at the pool and beach tags were supplied each day as well. We had friends visit for the day, and they were very welcoming to them as well. Thanks again to Benjamin and his wife, Jess, for making our stay a pleasant one. We look forward to staying at the Belmont again.

Room Tip: ROOM 202 was wonderful. Second floor room with fridge, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, and living...