“Great place to stay !!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Direct and Save!
Ranked #3 of 43 hotels in Seaside Heights
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great place to stay !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Our stay here was very nice. From the moment we arrived Benjamin was more than accommodating - changing my flat tire, making sure our room was just right, recommending nice restaurants. The room (#202) was a nice size and very clean. The pool is one of the nicest and largest I've seen in Seaside. Breakfast was served at the pool and beach tags were supplied each day as well. We had friends visit for the day, and they were very welcoming to them as well. Thanks again to Benjamin and his wife, Jess, for making our stay a pleasant one. We look forward to staying at the Belmont again.

Room Tip: ROOM 202 was wonderful. Second floor room with fridge, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, and living...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

267 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
DuBois, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Wasn't planning on spending the night in seaside but it got too late so I found this place. It was a little too much for one night. I got what I expected though. I only slept there didn't do that but the room itself was really good and clean. I wasn't able to use the pool. There was no problems with the night I slept there

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Hawthorne, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

The parking lot and rooms are really good. The pool is one of the best for a place in seaside at least. For a motel this place is really well for us. I could only spend one night, but got a good deal. Wish I could stay longer maybe I will come back another time. The upstairs I like the sitting area is nice tables and chairs to just hang out on. Very Classy I liked the atmosphere. Beach isnt that far either We only went once but it felt good staying there proud we chose that place. Gets sold out thats why we couldnt stay another night, but what can you do life is unfair.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Queens Village, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My stay was pretty sweet. Got a room on the second floor with a kitchen. We went there for the beach and didn't even have to pay to get on. Also the breakfast was on the motel for us. I mean we had a glamorous time. We enjoyed this time more because of the weather it was sunny every day. Also the location of the Belmont was really good for us. We never took out our car after we got there Bc there was no need to. The office agent is a fairly decent person. Better than average j could say. Going back within the next few years!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Came down with my family over the weekend on a beautiful weathered weekend in June. We enjoyed our time by the pool. The shallow part was perfect for my kids to swim around with floaties. The water and area were clean, we had no problem ordering dinner to eat by the pool. I was not disturbed by other guests or loud noise at night. Enjoyed my visit and will be returning before the end of summer.

Room Tip: The Rooms above the office are nice. They have a sitting area overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Bayside, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

The employees showed me around the area they were nice people cared for me and my friends the best. They told us where to go at night for dinner. I liked the room it was nice and cozy. The AC works really good in this hot scorching weather.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

WOW THIS PLACE IS INCREDIBLE! The service was excellent and our overall stay was memorable. I went with my family for our vacation for 3 days and chose this motel and are proud of our decision. Definitely will go back if we go back in that area and will recommend to everyone.

• Stayed April 2014

Been to Belmont Motel? Share your experiences!