“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 43 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Cresskill
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My grade went here for our prom weekend. The service was excellent and we all had an awesome time. Perfect location near the boardwalk and the beach. Would definitely recommend it. Free beach passes and the owner ordered pizza for everybody on the last day.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Went with one other adult and two kids. What you would expect for a Jersey Shore motel. The location is awesome and the stay is very affordable. Bathrooms are small, and the room could stand to be a little cleaner. Other than that it was worth it and I would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2013
New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I didn't stay here. I booked and paid for a room for two nights over the phone. I was not told about any cancellation fee. I received an email confirmation that said "see attached cancellation policy", no attachment. Our plans changed HOURS later and I called to cancel. I was told to email. I sent two, and followed up with a call the next day. The person who answered said they got my email and would cancel the reservation. Hours later, I received an email saying they would keep all I paid for both days. No response to my emails after that. We ended up staying at the Colony Motel; cheaper, better location, lovely owners. Don't say here!!! They can't be trusted!

New Haven, Connecticut, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

i did not stay here but called to find out about their "flexible rates" ( according to their personal web site) and basically I was yelled at and hung up on.If you cant respect your customers over the phone. How would you treat them once they get to your establishment.

New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I did a lot of research to find a good hotel in seaside for a special one night trip. Im not sure why there were so many positive comments. The owner was extremely abrasive. So inappropriate I felt uncomfortable about what he may say. The sheets were stained and there was hair in my bed. I understand this is a popular place for young people but the stairways smelled of urine. I was so disappointed I will never go to seaside again. There really is an air of unprofessionalism throughout most of the businesses in the area. This motel was absolutely terrible. They advertise breakfast at 9 by the pool. They don't advertise they take it away at 9:15. They really should put up a sign that says....Not Happy, Tough. That's the attitude they put forth. Too bad.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

This motel is a great deal! I stayed here with my two teenagers. The rooms were a good size for what you pay. The owner was always on site ready to help you with whatever you needed. We had a minor problem with wifi access but he made arrangements for my son to be hooked up immediately. This place is very professional and welcoming! There is a 7/11 and police station across the street so it is a safe and convenient environment. I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Don't get me wrong - the owner of the hotel is nice and friendly, but the motel itself is in a very bad condition. We selected this motel based on the good reviews and the fact that it has a kitchenette. I had very low expectations of the motels in Seaside Heights, but this motel was way worse than I expected. The room is tiny, the AC is super loud, the kitchenette is dirty, the chairs, table - all dirty. There are flies everywhere in the room, the toilette is not working properly. Overall, very bad experience. The only thing good about this motel is that it's a block and a half from the beach. The beach is beautiful!
This motel i

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Belmont Motel? Share your experiences!