“Best Motel Experience Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Direct and Save!
Ranked #2 of 43 hotels in Seaside Heights
Freehold, New Jersey
“Best Motel Experience Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

i went to seaside heights to see if i could find a Motel available for this coming summer season and came to find the Belmont Motel the only one open. when i went to the office i found out that i was able to place my reservations and also look at the rooms that would best suit my big family. i was able to insure that i would have 3 rooms for the two weeks i and family will be visiting seaside heights. i was also able to pay them for a reasonable price too. it also insured my safety to find that the Belmont Motel was not damaged by the big storm sandy. the manager was very nice and pleasant man to speak with, made me feel like i was family or a good friend. i will make sure to pass on this Motel to my family and friends.

Room Tip: all rooms are great weather u need bed for a personal touch or two bed/ couch for a close net family...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

251 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We showed up on the 12th of Aug. with no reservation. The owner immediately showed me a room and I took it. When I told him it was for 3 nights, he gave me a better price than was listed.The room was very clean, beds were big although not the most comfortable.Pool was good size and clean.Each morning they put out bagels cereal,juice and coffee.It was located a short 2 blocks from the beach and boardwalk and right across from the police station.Staff was always very friendly. You read all the bad reviews but we had nothing of the such.If we go back to Seaside Heights, this would be my choice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
White Plains, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Showed up to this motel in July and was disappointed. I have two kids and it was so dirty. They have bed bugs and the rooms were musty. There was nothing nice aout this motel and I hope people stop going. I will never go back!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Piscataway, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I paid a little over $200 for a Aug 26th overnight stay. Considering that this motel was one of the top 5 highly recommended in the area, i had so much expectation. The room is average, nothing to impress me, although the beds are really bigger for 2 adults. The room is clean but the place is ageing, including the appliances. Breakfast is bagels and cereals and juice and coffee/tea, nothing fancy. The reason i got this motel is the proximity to the shore and the boardwalk. Considering that there are a lot fo parking pay stations right in front of the boardwalk that costs $2 per hour, I suggest that you take a nicer hotel/motel that is far from the shore that would cost you a lot less and just drive to the shore and pay the parking. That way, you get a very nice room and enjoy the beach for much cheaper.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

The manager treated me and my friends like dirt! He was completely rude! We walked in to this family perfect motel to a group of managers smoking god knows what in their office. When we first got there they made us wait until they were ready to give us a room. The room was a gross discussing mess. There was hairs all over the ground and the shower wad pitch black. The need covers had white dots all over it. THE BELMONT MOTEL IS THE WORST PLACE EVER SERIOUSLY SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T GO THERE!!

• Stayed August 2012
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Just returned from a week at the Belmont. My family was in the older part of the motel, but the room was spotless. I have NEVER met a nicer owner. Benjamin and Heidi went over and ABOVE the call of duty to make us happy. We have tried MANY different motels in Seaside, but I found the one we will be returning to.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Belmont this past week We got there to early to check in, However, Ben the man that runs the place said no problem. He got one of our rooms ready very quickly. He then gave us our beach passes and before we knew it we were changed and on the beach! The entire staff were very friendly and polite. We had several requests which they took care of without hesitation. The rooms were VERY clean and a nice size. I can't say enough things about this motel and the people who work there. Ben takes alot of pride in doing anything he can to help his guests. If you are going to Seaside, stay at the Belmont. you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Suite # 207 is large with plenty of space to move around if you want more room than a traditional ro...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Belmont Motel? Share your experiences!