“WONDERFUL” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 42 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“WONDERFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Just returned from a week at the Belmont. My family was in the older part of the motel, but the room was spotless. I have NEVER met a nicer owner. Benjamin and Heidi went over and ABOVE the call of duty to make us happy. We have tried MANY different motels in Seaside, but I found the one we will be returning to.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Belmont this past week We got there to early to check in, However, Ben the man that runs the place said no problem. He got one of our rooms ready very quickly. He then gave us our beach passes and before we knew it we were changed and on the beach! The entire staff were very friendly and polite. We had several requests which they took care of without hesitation. The rooms were VERY clean and a nice size. I can't say enough things about this motel and the people who work there. Ben takes alot of pride in doing anything he can to help his guests. If you are going to Seaside, stay at the Belmont. you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Suite # 207 is large with plenty of space to move around if you want more room than a traditional ro...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This being rated the 4th best motel in seaside heights, i was extremely disappointed. The day we arrived it was raining and the manager made us wait outside in the rain until he was "ready". Once we got to getting my keys, i asked a question about the security deposit and then he demanded 150 dollars. The room was dirty and dated. Our bathroom door was broken and didn't even close. At the end of the trip when I was turning in our keys, the manager told me he took the security deposit because I was being a difficult customer and because I asked about it. Then he went on how he didn't need my money because he makes so much already. What a extremely rude individual and spent most of my time at my friends hotel instead. Would not recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Thornhill, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

For the price, we really weren't expecting 5-star. We just wanted a clean place, enough beds for five travelers, parking and air conditioning. We opted for the suite, which included a fold-out bed and a sitting room. It also had a coffee-maker, microwave, mini-fridge, toaster, some counter space and kitchen supplies. But without a range, I wouldn't call it a kitchenette. But the room and amenities met our needs. The owner and the staff were great. They checked us in early. We didn't use the pool, but it seemed like a nice little family gathering place. Someone was even barbequing last night. We felt quite safe with the Seaside Heights Police Department right across the street. The best feature besides the considerable family value: the location close to the boardwalk and the beach. Narly waves!! The Belmont's not fancy or luxurious. But if you wanted fancy and luxurious, you probably wouldn't vacation here in the first place. Seaside Heights is all about beach, clubs and tackiness. Perfect spot for the area's niche market, ages 19-24. We Love the area nonetheless. As Arnold said: we'll be back.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

THe hotel was dirty, dingy and smelly. My bathroom door had mold & mildew. The floors of the room were covered in sand upon arrival. There was stains on the sheets and blankets. The chair had a huge stain, so we wouldn't even sit in it. We never took off our shoes not even to shower. The ice machine is covered in rust & is very dirty on the outside which I'm sure the dirt must get on the ice. One of the flight of stairs that we had to walk up reaked of urine everytime we walked up or down for three days. The only decent part of our stay was the fact that it was a great location & very close to the boardwalk. If you don't plan of staying in the room at all or if you don't mind filth then stay here!

Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Came back to Belmont again this year. This year I came back with a few friends for the fourth of July. We booked two rooms. Ben was nice enough to put the rooms right next to each other. pool was clean as usual and I got breakfast in the morning. I don't have complaints, and I will go back if I visit Seaside again.

I recommend walking the entire boardwalk in Seaside, they have some great games and fireworks show

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
West Berlin, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

my stay here was very nice, everyone there was very accomadating, Benjamin made sure we had everything we needed as long as we asked, rooms were nicely kept with room service who came in every day, beach tags were given, breakfast bagels, cereal, tea, & coffee were put out each morning at 9!, We all reccomend this hotel as we all will be coming back! Thanks for everything belmont!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Belmont Motel? Share your experiences!