“Great location great customer service !” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
$99 (USD)
Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Liverpool NY
“Great location great customer service !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Very nice place. Great location friendly and helpful staff. Only thing was floor weren't the cleanest but if that's the only issue I can't complain. Beds were comfortable decent continental breakfast. Parking was easy and close to our room. A little loud during the night but that's too be expected anywhere. I would recommend bay breeze to anyone !

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We go to seaside once a year, and last years hotel had us questioning EVER going back it was horrible!! This place however was GREAT! The staff was very friendly and helpful, there is plenty of parking, fresh towels and large, clean rooms, equipped with a fridge and microwave, we will be staying here next year!! The prices were also very reasonable for "in season" def worth it!! :) seaside isn't very well known for it cleanliness and high class, this hotel exceeded what we expected...the beds however were a little uncomfortable but it was clean...

Monroe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stayed here with two friends for a short trip to the Jersey Shore. The rooms were very clean and the motel was a short walk to the boardwalk. The staff was very helpful with everything from directions to getting us tickets for the boardwalk. The service was great and I will be sure to stay here again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have stayed at the baybreeze twice now. Both times were great experiences. The first was a quick weekend getaway with a friend we booked at the baybreeze because of their great rates. We couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The rooms are modern and kept very clean by their friendly staff which couldn't be more important when staying at the shore. The manager mike and his wife go above and beyond to give you a nice stay. The first time I stayed here I had actually forgot my cell phone charger and they let us borrow one of theirs for a quick charge. I thought that was so nice of them. When I stayed this year with my family I didn't even look elsewhere to book. I called up mike and my information was still saved in the computer from my last stay which made booking easy and convenient. Once again they went out of their way to help us. We were looking for somewhere to buy a small cooler to take out on the beach with us and instead they found one for us! These are things most places would never even think to do for their guests. I really enjoy staying at the baybreeze they really know how to give you a nice vacation ! Thank you!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great staff and service. Will surely stay there again next summer! The pool was very clean. So were the rooms. The staff was friendly and couldn't be more helpful! Thanx bay Breeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monroe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed here with a few of my friends for a weekend. The room was very clean and looked nice. The room also smelt really good when we walked in. The service was great and I had an amazing time! The motel is very close to the beach so walking to the board walk and back was easy. Also, they had a really nice pool! The manager was so nice and helpful. This is honestly a really nice motel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I've never been in a motel so I was skeptical! But walking into a neat and clean room changed my mind about motels! Abosolutely surprising, it was as nice as a hotel. The service is great and the managers are nice. I would definitely recommend this motel. It's also a close walk to the beach which is super convenient. I really suggest you stay here.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Bay Breeze Motel? Share your experiences!