Stayed here from 7/29/12 to 7/29/12 for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. I have been coming to the shore for about 15 years now at least once a summer and have stayed in different locations. Although many years back I experience some pleasant stays at The Belmont or The Coral Sands my more recent experiences have been awful. Both those Hotels have been sold to new owners it seems and have taken a huge decline. I was hesitant this year about where to stay. Not only is it hard to find a decent place but everyone has raised their prices significantly over the years (I think it’s due to Seaside’s new found fame with “The Jersey Shore” show). I decided on The Bay Breeze because the gentleman who I originally spoke with (who I later found out was the owner Mike) was very courteous and accommodating (which believe it or not I did not experience with my other inquiry phone calls), also the price was right. The location was great for us being that we were coming by bus from New York. They are located less than 2 blocks away. They are also close to the beach, boardwalk, the water park and the amusement park. The hotel itself was cute and clean (there are no 5 star motels/hotels at the shore). Complimentary breakfast was a plus. Nothing extensive but it was convenient to just stroll downstairs and grab breakfast whether you are heading out or still preparing for the day. Mike and his family were terrific! Everyone was friendly and pleasant. Mike always made sure our stay was going smoothly. I was able to get a late check out for a small fee, which was great! We were able to enjoy another few hours in the sun before leaving. The pool and the pool area were kept very clean. The only negative is that the pool is quite small and if I remember correctly only went up to 5ft. Fine for me but my teen daughters would have preferred a bigger, deeper pool. We will definitely be back here for future visits. Thank you Mike and your lovely daughter for making our weekend stay a positive one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled centrally in the residential area of town, we are just a short walk to the beach, boardwalk, restaurants, amusements, and nightlife of Seaside Heights. We provide clean, well appointed deluxe rooms with comfortable modern facilities to our discriminating guests. Something for everyone, and it's all right here. We feature easy access to beautiful white-sanded beaches and the bayfront! Of course, the family will love our famous boardwalk with many rides, attractions and lots of arcade fun! For water fun with even more zip, try the nearby waverunner and water sport rental and the amusement park! And why not give the newly remodeled Breakwater Beach Water park a try? And don't miss the fireworks every Wednesday night on the boardwalk!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bay Breeze Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Breeze Hotel Seaside Heights
- Bay Breeze Seaside Heights