After reading all the reviews my friend and I were scared to see what we got ourselves into, but it turned out to be just fine. We actually met great people at this location within the first hour of arriving, and it was an unexpected and unforgettable night!!! (Missouri represents!!!!) It's not a high class place to stay but it is definitely doable for the low cost, and the location was perfect; short walking distance from the boardwalk, 711, and the liquore store!! Rooms have the basics which was fine for us because most of our days were spent at the beach/boardwalk, or sitting outside of our rooms enjoying the mini escape from reality that this location provided!
I do recommend bringing an extension cord/multi outlet plug because outlets are minimal in the rooms. A common practice of mine is checking for bed bugs and bringing my own linen to most places I go, so do that and if it's all clear than you're good to go!!!!
Overall, its nothing fancy but it provided me with the opportunity to have a great mini vacation. I can't wait to return next year!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel in the heart of Seaside Heights. Center location 2 blocks from boardwalk or beach, one & half block from water park and two blocks from Casino Pier. Large 9 feet deep swimming pool with clear water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Knights Inn Seaside Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Motel Seaside Heights
- Atlantic Hotel Seaside Heights