5 people including me. my brother and my sisters and me were staying in seaside heights so we went to Anchor Motel. After we checked in the adventure began.Since my Parents were staying it Cranbury Inn we stayed at anchor motel.We checked in at 3:30 PM we went to our room Smelly (it smelt like urine). Bathroom was small when We went to go to Burger king in Toms River we ate the table was sticky so we went to eat outside in the rain. my Burgers Tomato fell on the floor so when i picked it up THERE WAS SAND EVERYWHERE I almost fainted! So we had to spend 3 days in a Urine room.IT HAD BED BUGS ASWELL. So i had to spend 3 days in a Urine room with Bed Bugs Id rather stay in Our Odessy van.
- Also Known As:
- Anchor Hotel
- Anchor Hotel Seaside Heights
- Anchor Motel Seaside Heights
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchor Motel is family and operated for past 10 years. We are present on property 24/7 to make sure each of our guests is having most wonderful vacation. We are only block and half from Seaside Heights beach. We are close proximity to nightlife, bars and amusement rides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Anchor Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.