For starters, when you leave the motel everyone will agree a great place to go is an STD clinic. The service and people were great. However, because of the previous reviews we decided to inspect the sheets. This is where problems occured. We pulled back the comforter and saw that the sheets and pillow was filled with multiple blood stains accompanied by other mysterious stains even Sherlock Holmes wouldnt want to investigate. Then I entered the bathroom, and it was small, but we could look past that. What we couldnt look over was the bloody thumb print across from the toilet looking you dead in the eye. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the hairs I found in my bed aswell. In order to sleep I had to lay my own blanket i brought from home over the sheets and covered myself with my beach towel.. and i used my gymbag as a pillow. Needless to say opening the door and starring face to face with multiple cop cars and cruisers was very reasurring when I wasnt trying to smoke a fat L. They said cable tv and wifi, so that actually meant 16 channels and no wifi. All in all, bring a pillow, a sleepingbag, some febreeze, but for the love of christ leave the blacklight at home. <3
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchor Motel is walking distance to famous Seaside Heights beach and boardwalk. We are also walking distance to nightlife and bars. We offer free WiFi, beach badges, parking and discounted tickets Casino Pier. We offer standard rooms, suites and apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Anchor Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchor Hotel Seaside Heights
- Anchor Motel Seaside Heights