“It was ok” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Lumberton, New Jersey
“It was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Food was pretty good, even though my very simple order was wrong. Ordered Veg burrito and got a Veg quesadilla...but I didn't complain--she knew when she handed it to me it was wrong and apologized. We also didn't get our drinks until we asked for them after we had already gotten our food. There was only 2 other people in there--not like they were busy. My biggest complaint is that they didn't take credit card! Who doesn't take credit card nowadays?? By the way--this address is wrong--- they are on Sumner Ave now.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Allenhurst, New Jersey
“The best mexican food around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is by far the best mexican food anywhere in NJ! It is worth traveling ! Go enjoy anything they offer and if you don't see it on the menu just ask-- Amazing chef! Family owned! Authentic mexican food! Atmosphere very pleasant- love just chillin'- they make you feel like you are at home eating! BYOB- go relax and eat!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Westchester
“They are back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

After the devasting fire and looking on line - I have found out Casa Del SOl is back in business - so of cosurse I went looking for them in June. The Whole family is back with smiles . The are located in the front of the White Pearl Hotel - lovely location, easy to walk to. The food is as good, the smiles abounded - when they recognized us. Happy that a family owned restaurant is back. No longer is it a deli - just a nice restaurant with munchies. Try them out -

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
guitarman520
“Great food and value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We went there for dinner based solely on the reviews posted here. We were not disappointed. It's not fancy, but we knew that before we went. Great food and service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toms River, New Jersey
“small seashore casual”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

We decided to go here after reading all the reviews. Very surprised of the deli atmosphere which did not turn me off because I recently left my hole in the wall mexican restaurant up in NY. But I am still on the quest to find a match to the flavors of their tacos, etc. This is a simple, basic dinner or lunch choice to eat rather than a sit down meal in my opinion.

• Visited June 2012