“They are back” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Westchester
“They are back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

After the devasting fire and looking on line - I have found out Casa Del SOl is back in business - so of cosurse I went looking for them in June. The Whole family is back with smiles . The are located in the front of the White Pearl Hotel - lovely location, easy to walk to. The food is as good, the smiles abounded - when they recognized us. Happy that a family owned restaurant is back. No longer is it a deli - just a nice restaurant with munchies. Try them out -

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Mishy119

guitarman520
“Great food and value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We went there for dinner based solely on the reviews posted here. We were not disappointed. It's not fancy, but we knew that before we went. Great food and service.

Toms River, New Jersey
“small seashore casual”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

We decided to go here after reading all the reviews. Very surprised of the deli atmosphere which did not turn me off because I recently left my hole in the wall mexican restaurant up in NY. But I am still on the quest to find a match to the flavors of their tacos, etc. This is a simple, basic dinner or lunch choice to eat rather than a sit down meal in my opinion.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
seaside heights
“NO KIDDING... the best food in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is going to sound like I am related to the owners but i can assure you I am not. This is real Mexican food, cooked by real Mexican people. My favorite is the chile relleno, that is sometimes served....also the Mexican pie, ( also known as ,Jamie Pizza). the black beans,guacamole ,tortas, burritos are all superb, one problem, i have to take a nap after I eat because I always over indulge! These guys are hard working, nice people with a real flair for true Mexican food. OK enjoy.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank JamesKay13
Toms River, New Jersey
“Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This place will actually make you whatever your taste buds want!

Visited April 2012