“A LITTLE BIT OF MEXICO” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
lavallette
“A LITTLE BIT OF MEXICO”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Well I know my coworkers like Mexican food and love it-I do not but they make a great pork roll wrap!!

Visited January 2012

“What a nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

Its a nice mex restaurant, good food and service.

Visited July 2011
Westchester
“I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

i have been going here for years - I stumbled upon this place over 4 years ago - as it said it was a mexican deli - and I love the soft drink Sangria - and they had it along with a deli/restaurant section that is cheap and good. The owners are always around and it has been a job watching their son grow up each year. Their tacos are delicious and they have all sort of different chips, sodas, sweets that I remember as a child. The owners are always smiling - yes this looks like a hole in the wall - not as bright as 7 11 - but give it a chance - cheap good food. Locals eat here. They are the best during the October fest - as the parade goes right by their establishment and they sell tacos right on the street.

I am disappointed I did not review this establishment before - as I just found out - their was a fire in an apt above them. Ihope they can reopen soon.

• Visited August 2011