“Always a go-to place, and I LIVE HERE!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Water Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Casino Pier welcomes children, families, thrill-seekers, and boardwalk pleasure admirers. Stroll through the variety of rides our amusement park offers situated on a classic Jersey Shore pier, extending into the heart of the Atlantic Ocean. Whether you are looking to take your family to experience the rides for the first time or you are a returning visitor, with plenty of rides, cool ocean breezes, and a spectacular view, the Casino Pier amusement park has something for everyone! Breakwater Beach is a state-of-the-art water park with one of the largest interactive play area on the North Atlantic Coast. The renovation of “Jenkinson’s Breakwater Beach Waterpark at Casino Pier” (Formally Water Works) offers our customers a fun and exciting family attraction. The Casino Arcade is jam packed with all of the latest video & redemption games of chance, along with all of the classic slot machines, skee ball and pin ball games. No matter what your age, you will appreciate the variety of games in our arcade. You can win tickets that are redeemable for great prizes, take a ride on our antique carousel or compete against each other in one on our numerous racing video games.
Toms River, New Jersey
“Always a go-to place, and I LIVE HERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I've been going to Casino Pier most of my life as a tourist, and now I live within miles of it and it is still a place I go to regularly for food, fun, comfort, laughs with the crew, video poker tournaments, and rides (and I'm older, too). The way they put everything back together post-Sandy with limited resources is amazing. The fact that they rebuilt the ride pier in time for some summer action is wonderful. Should it be your go-to place for highfalutin activities? No. But come for some perfect NJ shore charm and you will be glad you did!

Visited September 2013

Toms River, New Jersey, United States
“PATIENCE”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We here at the shore all need to be patient for the modified recovery to become established. It will never be the way it was, hopefully in some ways better. There is an element that needs to be removed with the debris. I am hoping for a more family oriented destination rather than we take anyone's money destination. My son got ringworm from the mats at Breakwater Beach, its been remedied but disappointing. The boards were nice and the limited rides were expected. The atmosphere is priceless! There is an entirety required for a positive restoration and a safe clean environment. I believe it can be better. Don't rush it or it may all burn down!
Bear24th

Visited August 2013
CBPLLC, Public Relations Manager at Casino Pier & Breakwater Beach Waterpark, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Hi Mario,
Thank you for your review. After a long recovery from Hurricane Sandy - we are working around the clock to get Casino Pier to reflect what it was. We have always portrayed to be a family destination and welcome all ages.

I would like to inquire about the ringworm your son got? We did not receive any phone call or email about other people receiving ringworm from our property. Are you positive it came from BWB? If so, it would have been extremely helpful to know and have our mats treated ASAP.
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great family fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I take my grandsons ages (10,5,2) a few times every year to the beach, water park and the boardwalk to play games and the rides! This year was limited due to the devastion of Superstorm Sandy and now the fire, but I am confident next year they will be back as strong as ever! Hubby and I frequent the boardwalk alone just for a KOHRs ice cream and walk the boards. It is very relaxing. Therapy for the soul!

North Arlington, New Jersey
“Family Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We have been visiting the Jersey Shore for over 40 years whether it be day trips, weekends or full vacations. After Sandy our first trip was Mother's day weekend, the rebuild was in full force. It was sad to see the devastation but encouraging to see the locals as strong as ever. Since, we have been back twice this summer and had a wonderful time! The boardwalk was thriving, there were some rides open on Casino Pier that the kids enjoyed. The beaches were relaxing and the ocean beautiful. If you're looking for a great getaway Seaside Heights is the place to visit. I want to also mention that we were so happy Barnacle Bills miniature golf re-opened in Ortley Beach!! More fun then ever.

Jersey City, New Jersey
“Even Sandy could not bring them down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have been going to Seaside Heights since I was a baby and started taking my baby (now 18) down there as well. Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach have been through so many changes since I was little, growing and developing. They lost a lot due to Hurricane Sandy. But they rebuilt and came back stronger than ever. I know Seaside Heights has a bad reputation in some circles due to the whole Jersey Shore thing. But they are definitely still a family oriented place. Casino Pier has great prizes and reasonable prices for them. The staff of the arcade is very friendly and helpful. Plus the waterpark and the go carts are great. They were even able to restore some of the rides that were destroyed by the hurricane. They are also clean and have a wide variety of things for kids of all ages to do.