“expensive lunch!” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Sea Isle City
Cuisines: American
Description: Serving breakfast and lunch since the summer of '66.
Description: Serving breakfast and lunch since the summer of '66.
Sea Isle City, New Jersey
“expensive lunch!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Lunch here is expensive for just burgers or a chicken sandwich and nothing great. Would not go back. Service is ok. Breakfast is better than lunch.

Visited June 2013

“The Breakfast Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I went to steak out three days ago with my family and there food was absolutely amazing. My dad got the hot cake mofo and he finished the hole thing. I got there banana hot cakes and they were perfect. The service was very good the waitress was right on our table everything we needed and they greet you nice. I love this place and will be back for more.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Nothing out of the ordinary.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went for breakfast. Nothing exciting, just basic eggs, omelettes, and other everyday breakfast items. The prices were high and the service was disappointing.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia
“Waffle fries - yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Excellent breakfasts! This is where I go to get my waffle fry fix at the beach for breakfast. The staff is super friendly, service efficient, and pricing fair.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Belleplain, NJ
“Fun eats at the beach!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My daughter and I enjoyed lunch in this air conditioned eatery! Waiter was very attentive and prompt with drinks to cool us on this humid afternoon! We had perused the paper menu so ordering was easy.I enjoyed and egg white ($1.00 extra) two filling breakfast burrito ($10.25) and my daughter chose a Grilled Chicken and Broccoli Fajita ($10.85). both entrees came with their famous waffle fries and they were great! What I did like was that we automatically received a 15% discount when we used the coupon provided on the paper menu! That was for customer loyalty so I guess we will be dining there again! Coffee was $2.00, endless diet soda $2.50 but this is the Jersey Shore so just enjoy. There is an ATM in the place so we paid cash, not sure if they took credit cards because most places only want cash!

• Visited July 2012