“Always great!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratello's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Sea Girt
Cross street: 6th Ave
Brielle
“Always great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

From a great wine list (with fair pricing) to consistently great food, that is why our group keeps coming back to Fratello's. Seafood is always fresh and the service is wonderful. We'll back again and again. Wish you guys were closer to where we live!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New Jersey
“Neighborhood treasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great big bar with private booths surrounding. Local favorite with Italian emphasis. Very good specials and early dinners.

Visited August 2012
West Caldwell, New Jersey
“Last night out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

dinner was enjoyable, waitress very good, food was fair, lobster bisque incredibly salty and no meat.

Visited August 2012
Bricktown, New Jersey
“No matter how good the food is, terrible service is unacceptable.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was extremely unsatisfied with my dining experience. My boyfriend and I went here last Thursday. Our sever, Kathy, was extremely rude. She took awhile to get to our table and was not attentive to practically anything we were saying. I felt almost judged when I sat down to the table. The restaurant did not feel welcoming by any of its staff. I ordered a gnocchi & broccoli dish and my boyfriend ordered penne vodka. He enjoyed his dish, I wasn't too into mine. When it came time to paying the bill, we left a smaller tip because of being so dissatisfied. The waitress looked over my boyfriend's shoulder when writing the tip on our creditcard slip and said "That is what you are leaving for my tip? Okay. Thanks. Bye" with a clear attitude. I was so taken aback that a waitress would even act in that manner. My boyfriend and I both had leftovers from the restaurant but were so unhappy with our service, chose not to eat them. We have no intentions of going back to the restaurant anytime soon. I hope to have a better experience with other dining places in the future.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Freehold, New Jersey
“Worst Customer Service of all Time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I purchased an Amazon Local deal for this restaurant (pay $20.00 for $40.00 towards your bill.). Yelp website indicated that on Friday they opened at 12:30 p.m. When I arrived at this time, the restaurant was closed and posted that they are only open on Sat. and Suns. I called the restaurant to see if they would still honor the Amazon deal because it expired about 2 weeks before. (I was travelling and not able to make it there by the expiration date)., I spoke to someone who could not authorize the extension, but she thought I would have no problem if I called back and spoke to a manager. I called several days later and spoke to a woman manager. She would NOT honor the deal AT ALL. She would not even honor it for the value that I paid for it ($20)! I explained to her that Yelp had incorrect information, etc. and she said, "We have a business to run and we only offer those deals during certain times." I asked her if she was willing to lose a potential customer (I had never been to this restaurant.) for $20.00? She said, "I am sorry mam. I am not going to argue with you. We cannot honor your Amazon Deal. I telephoned Amazon and found out that the restaurant needed to honor it for what I paid for up to five years. Unfortunately, this is not printed on the voucher. Amazon was great. They credited my account as they knew that I would not want to deal with this restaurant any more. (Perhaps they would have spit in my food when I went there?) I was in the restaurant business for several years and I have never seen such terrible customer service and blatant disregard for their patrons. Please tell all of your friends not to patronize this restaurant upon principle. Thank you for reading this review. P.S. I don't care how good the food is. I wouldn't eat there if you paid me!

• Visited August 2012