“Wonderful Fall Get Away at the Beacon House and NJ Shore” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beacon House Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sea Girt
Beacon House Bed and Breakfast
You added Beacon House Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
100 & 104 Beacon Blvd., Sea Girt, NJ 08750   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Sea Girt B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Syracuse, New York
“Wonderful Fall Get Away at the Beacon House and NJ Shore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

This past weekend I had the pleasure of staying at the Beacon House in Sea Girt, NJ. I drove five hours to meet up with my friend who drove in from Philadelphia. It was totally worth the trip! The area is just beautiful. The Beacon House was very charming. There are several different rooms to choose from. We took a peek at all of them. They each have their own distinct style. Some of them have balconies with a view of the ocean. It was just us and another couple but Candy and Kathy treated us with the same care as if they had a full house. Both mornings the breakfasts were outstanding! Also, there are some great local restaurants for lunch/dinner. I have stayed at a few different Bed & Breakfasts at the NJ Shore area and this is now my favorite!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

My fiance and I enjoyed our fall get away at this well kept inn. Our room was charming with a fireplace and jaccozzi. They had menus from all the area resturants which helped us choose our dinner plans. Our delicious breakfast consisted of fresh fruit, egg sofflue, fresh baked muffins, tea and juice. The weather was perfect for a romantic walk on the beach. Sea Girt is a quaint upscale community. I would not only go back, but recommend to all!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Forked River, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

My husband and I just had a wonderful fall weekend at The Beacon House. Our room was on the third floor with a balcony which was charming and we were able to see the ocean. We looked forward to the breakfasts each morning - food was delicious. The innkeeper and staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome. The Beacon House is in a great location - just a block away from the beach and close to Spring Lake. We took advantage of the Spring Lake Kitchen Tour that weekend and saw many beautiful homes/kitchens and tasted wonderful food from the area's local chefs.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Summit, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

the beacon house offered the perfect lodging for my parents, uncles,aunties, and siblings with their fams this past weekend for our daughter's wedding. breakfast friday and saturday and sunday made everyone so happy! i was so pleased to know how well my family was taken care of, from age 9 to age 84, all were happy at the beacon house! try it, you'll like it!

Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
arlington, virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

I just spent one night during the off-season at The Beacon House. It was a quick trip for a wedding. It was hard to find an inn that accepted children so we were happy to find this inn where we stayed in a room with a queen sized bed and two twins. It was clean, the proprietors were friendly, and we were only one block from the beach, boardwalk, and bathhouse! A wonderful bonus was the use of an outdoor cabana complete with toilet, shower and space to change which we we permitted to use after our Sunday morning check out. After breakfast we checked out, headed to the beach, then showered before driving comfortably home. There were many amenities like that that added to our trip: $1 beverages and snacks available 24 hours, ice machine, use of refrigerator, free use of beach towels to name a few. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

Although I was solo this year (new puppy at home!), my husband (he did manage to make it down for one day!) and I have been going to the Beacon House for several years. Summer at the Jersey shore - and the location and ambiance could not be more perfect: one block from the ocean, white wicker furniture on a wrap-around porch and yummy breakfasts! I love sitting on the porch with a cup of coffee (which I never drink at home!) before and after breakfast. The focus is on RELAXATION! Candy and her staff make you feel welcome from the moment you walk in the door. And, after numerous visits, it feels like home. Breakfast is always a concern, as my husband is a vegetarian, but Candy has always been accommodating. The housekeeping staff is wonderful - always smiling - always polite. Already looking forward to next summer!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
College Station, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

We were in Sea Girt for a class reunion and it was the perfect spot. Although the weather was not so great, the inn provided the perfect place to visit with friends in a home-like environment. The breakfasts were delicious(!) and the staff was friendly and accommodating. It was a great choice for our class of 24 and spouses. Thanks so much to all of you!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Beacon House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!