“A thank you review ...” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Middletown, New Jersey
“A thank you review ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I feel like I can give back a little here. We had my Grandmother's repast meal at Camillo's yesterday. It was not my first time eating here, but it's been quite awhile. I've always enjoyed Camillo's, from when they were at their old location down the street.

The service was on the ball, with the waiters being quick, attentive, and conscientious. Meaning that they didn't interrupt any of us while we talked and reminisced, and just did their jobs effortlessly.

The food was as delicious as I remember it being. The salad was tasty; the warm, crusty bread and garlic bread were awesome; the pasta fagioli soup was perfect; the entrees (I had chicken marsala) were delicious. Beer, wine, soda, water, and coffee were available immediately, and the desserts were very good. The cheesecake was yummy.

Camillo's is a nice restaurant for family dining, a cozy dinner for two, or just a good slice of pizza.

Thank you guys for taking such great care of our family.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Superb Italian Food & Service at Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

Whenever traveling near Sayreville, this is where my wife and I always have lunch or dinner. Mr. Camillo is an absolute "pro" when it comes to assembling an awesome selection of Italian entrees in addition to pizza! We found Camillo's from the recommendation of a friend and probably would have otherwise just driven by "another" take-out pizza place. But, once inside, the pleasant family dining room and service staff make it the perfect place for lunch and dinner. Try any of the veal dishes. You will be glad you did! Camillo's has a full liquor license for those who enjoy complementing their meal with a cocktail or glass of wine. It has a nice banquet room for private occasions. And of course, the Italian bread is perfect ... especially the garlic bread! "Buon appetito!"

• Visited June 2011