“Very comfortable and clean” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Rutherford
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very comfortable and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived to this hotel. Our room was very clean and updated. I am not sure when this hotel was built but it looks very new. It is directly across from the MetLife stadium and meadowlands sports complex. If staying for a game then nj transit has a train that goes from secaucus to the meadowlands sports complex. When no game you have to take the train from secaucus to penn station ($4.00 - 9min ride). The hotel has a shuttle that will take you to the Secaucus junction but it does not run at all times so call ahead for the schedule. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Just keep in mind the traffic around here is horrible.

Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Frank the Assistant Manager as well as the other staff were very friendly & accommodating. The room as well the hotel in general were both very clean. I loved having a full kitchen in my room too. And if you're looking for somewhere quiet then this is it...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Gwynn Oak, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Made reservation through Expedia. Then, called hotel directly to request a handicap accessible room. I was told to request handicap accessible accommodations upon arrival. When I arrived, I requested a handicap accessible room and was told they were sold out. I was forced to accept a regular room with no grab bars in the tub and no raised toilet seat; hence, bathing was impossible and trying to stand up from the toilet was extremely difficult and painful. If it hadn't been so late and I hadn't already paid for my reservation, I would have gone somewhere else. Hence I will not ever be staying there again. There should be something in the online reservation process either on the hotel website or third party websites that the hotel operates on to allow handicapped patrons to guarantee handicap accessible accommodations as part of the reservation process.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Pittstown, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

It's obvious this Hotel is posting all of their own positive reviews. When we were supposed to stay there the hotel is filthy as soon as you walked.

We ended up not staying because they booked us in the wrong room (A single bed SMOKING room), when I booked two queens , non smoking.

I have two little kids, and the woman said she was booked and could not do anything about it... So my options were to put my kids in a smoking room, and have them sleep on a floor, or leave.

The Woman working on the date we went was rude and didn't know how to work the computer. I asked her to print my conformation, and she said her printer was broken.

As I waited for her to figure stuff out, another couple came in WITH CONFIRMATION, and she had no record of them in the system.

The people were rude
the lobby was Dirty and filthy
the staff was incompetent

I wish I could leave them a Zero rating. Giving them one star is actually too gracious.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

In relocating my daughter to College I had to stay for a total of 4 nights in New Jersey after suffering for 3 nights at another Hotel on Passaic I finally checked out.. I'm glad I found this Hotel!! stayed my 4th night at Extended Stay America I wish I would have looked earlier...Very clean the rooms are affordable and friendly staff..A 10+ experience

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just completed a stay for 4 nights at this place. The stay has been awesome. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. The staff were very friendly. I have at least 3 more visits to NJ planned in next two months and would definitely stay here during those visits. It is a very good place for families as well. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Holbrook, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed here for the Chesney concert. Jeff at the desk was awesome, polite and very informative. Would definitely stay again. Room has everything. Great grab and go breakfast. Shuttle to and from Metlife Stadium a big plus.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford? Share your experiences!