“Great location!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Great location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this property, the room was great. Staff was extremely nice. Visited with my friends, and had a good time. The food was good and varied. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a well priced hotel. Great location!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you appreciated the friendliness of our staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Northern Cambria, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Jeff at the front desk was extremely helpful to our entire family during our stay in New Jersey. You could not ask for a more hard working employee who went out of his way to make our check in and out any easier.

Room Tip: The non-smoking rooms are smoke free and clean as a whistle !!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our team was able to deliver great service to you and your family during your stay. I will make sure that our team receive your comments and thanks. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Excellent place, staff was super in attention to detail to all our needs.
Will definitely recommend to all business travelers and anybody traveling with their families, there is easy access to pubic transportation and convenient location.
Staff is very nice and always going the extra mile they pay attention to all your needs.
I look forward to my next stay it is home away from home.
Thanks to Ysabel and Jeff for their kind service.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our team was able to provide you with great service, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with Jeff, Ysabel, and the rest of our team. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Parsippany, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I recently stayed friday night because of the blizzard...I loved the rooms Especially having a kitchen...Jeff was very nice and helpful at checkout..Will stay here again. Location is great being so close to the meadowlands and the outlets in secaucus and also NYC

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay with us was pleasant, and thatwe were able to provide you with great service and accommodations. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was very impressed at the cleanliness of the hotel. The staff was extremely helpful and polite. I thought it would be difficult to get around because of the location, but it turns out that it is right by all major highways and only about 10 minutes away from the Lincoln Tunnel. I had heard about this hotel from friends and decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint. When booking for other hotels I will be checking for ESA wherever I choose to travel and hope they continue to meetm y expectations!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that our hotel was recommended to you, and I am happy that you gave us a try. I am thrilled that you found our hotel convenient, clean and easily accessible. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Mays Landing, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I loved my stay at The Extended Stay- Rutherford. The staff helped me out with everything that I needed to know about the area (where to get great food, the best malls,and directions to my business meeting.)

My room was spacious and so clean, that I felt like I cleaned it myself (and I'm OCD). I felt at home, and I was only there for one night.

It was definitely a great stay, and I can't wait to return!

Oh yeah, and they have an on-site laundry room, which is great since I hate returning home with bags of dirty laundry.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, I will share your review with our entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Little Falls, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great customer service! The front desk servicer Enrique Valentine ,was pleasant and extremely professional. The process was fast and efficient. Im glad to have chosen this hotel will be staying again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear that Enrique was pleasant and professional, and that you found our location fit your needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford? Share your experiences!