“Expectations Met!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Rutherford
Miami, Florida
“Expectations Met!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was very impressed at the cleanliness of the hotel. The staff was extremely helpful and polite. I thought it would be difficult to get around because of the location, but it turns out that it is right by all major highways and only about 10 minutes away from the Lincoln Tunnel. I had heard about this hotel from friends and decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint. When booking for other hotels I will be checking for ESA wherever I choose to travel and hope they continue to meetm y expectations!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that our hotel was recommended to you, and I am happy that you gave us a try. I am thrilled that you found our hotel convenient, clean and easily accessible. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Mays Landing, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I loved my stay at The Extended Stay- Rutherford. The staff helped me out with everything that I needed to know about the area (where to get great food, the best malls,and directions to my business meeting.)

My room was spacious and so clean, that I felt like I cleaned it myself (and I'm OCD). I felt at home, and I was only there for one night.

It was definitely a great stay, and I can't wait to return!

Oh yeah, and they have an on-site laundry room, which is great since I hate returning home with bags of dirty laundry.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, I will share your review with our entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Little Falls, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great customer service! The front desk servicer Enrique Valentine ,was pleasant and extremely professional. The process was fast and efficient. Im glad to have chosen this hotel will be staying again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear that Enrique was pleasant and professional, and that you found our location fit your needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

The young male in the front desk was very polite and helpful. I believe his name was Enrique. He was always attentive to my needs. I was also satisfied with the customer service as well. It was a good experience and I will be returning.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your great review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that Enrique provided you with exceptional customer service and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Front desk girl was very pleasant and helpful, I believe her name was Michelle. Young man with glasses named Eddy also very helpful. I wish breakfast was longer maybe until 11am and had more selections, maybe more fresh hot meals. The laundry room was very convienant

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that our team provided you with great service and you enjoy our accommodations. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Hackensack, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I recently stayed at Extended Stay America and I had a great experience! The staff was friendly, speedy, and extremely helpful. I felt like I was in the comforts of my own home. In addition to the great staff, the room was great. It was clean, spacious, and neat. I have no complaints about this hotel; what more can you ask for when you have an awesome staff, great room.. oh, and a very affordable price. It's not one time that I wasn't able to reach someone to get things I needed. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that we were able to provide you with a home away from home feeling. I will be sure to convey your compliments to our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I recently stayed at the extended stay this past weekend on Saturday 1/12/13, first the front desk Jeff helped me very much with directions and gave me menus to the local places where I can get food, second when I saw my room I absolutely loved it, very nice and neat and the bed was very comfortable, I know I only stayed one night but my stay was very pleasant and the staff was very professional and courteous which is the most important thing that matters to me

Room Tip: this hotel does not have a resturant or a fitness center so i did not rate that, but this place does...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was accommodating and you like our newly renovated rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford? Share your experiences!