“what were they thinking” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 51 Restaurants in Rutherford
Cuisines: American
“what were they thinking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

the staff was composed of useless high school kids, the food was so greasy it made me sick, and the atmosphere was kinda fun

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Hackensack, New Jersey
“Retro cool place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great place to have a burger and cherry pepsi and they have the best onion rings and very friendly service.. Great milkshakes and cool music too ..

Visited September 2011
North Arlington, New Jersey
“Just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

The place is ok. Has a Johnny Rockets feel to it. Not bad. Not great. Just ok. A BIT over-priced for Burgers and shakes.

Visited April 2012
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Impressed & Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I enjoyed this restaurant more than I had expected. The place had a "Johnnie Rockets" feel to it when I walked in. They have an amazing selection of milkshakes and malts. There were so many to choose from that I had asked our server what he recommended. I ordered the tiramisu milkshake and is was awesome! Our server even said that if I was disattisfied with my milkshake, that he would order another one of my choise - there was obviously no need for that because I enjoyed every sip! My boyfriend ordered the peanut butter milkshake which was very yummy, as well.
For my entree, I ordered a simple grilled cheese sandwhich. My topping that I chose to come along with it was onion rings (there is a big selection of toppings as well!). At first, I was surprised to see the onion rings placed IN my sandwich, but after my first bite, I was hooked! Over all, my experience was awesome. I was impressed with the variety of items on the menu and surprised on how delicious everything was. I would definitely return back! I can't wait...

Visited November 2011
Wood Ridge, New Jersey
“Hands down my favorite place for a burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

My favorite place to get a burger and milkshake. Inexpensive, good quality, and great decor. Been going to one in NY for years and so glad to see that this one that opened up nearby is of the same quality with regards to food quality and service.

• Visited August 2011