“for desperate times” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Runnemede

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Florham Park, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Smells cigarettes for everywhere, there isn't a refrigerator, no microwave, and the a.c. doesn't work good. I don't recommend this motel, because is a motel No hotel like they said...

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Augusta, West Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We traveled for over 4 hours to arrive to a hotel room that had no refrigerator, no microwave, no television. The headboard on the bed was missing with sharp screws sticking out that you could injury yourself. The Jacuzzi in the room would not hold water, and the knob was broken on it. When we went downstairs to let the front desk know, she acted like she knew the room was that bad. She offered us another King size bed room without a Jacuzzi and 50 dollar refund. I am highly upset with this Travelodge. I called and complained a week ago and still have heard nothing from them. Will not stay at any Travelodge.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Flanders, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Check in for 2 nights stay for 4 guest. Got to the room and found out there are no towels just 1 floor rug towel and 1 hand towel. Ask the front desk clerk for more towel. I been told there are no towels available due to guest been taking them home. I ask if I can get any she said no. I'm too tired to argue went back to the room. I try the following morning talk to a different clerk and housekeeping. Finally they gave me a few towels. My family can talk a bath now. After we got dress went down for breakfast almost no more food available just a few muffins and a few fruits. Juice and coffee still have it. I will not recommend this hotel. Really need updating and some pillows still have bodily fluid on it. When I check the review I did believed that it was true. Well the complaint is legit it did happen to me too. If you still want to check in make sure you bring a towel and don't expect to much in there breakfast, wifi really weak can't even connect. Room you can still smell the smoke even that I ask for a non smoking room. I would never used this hotel ever again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
atl
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We checked into the Travelodge and were given a room that had no light in the bathroom. The room seemed ok enough didnt have much time to check it out since the desk clerk immediately started the process to move us. We were moved 1 room down, that was a nightmare. The door didnt shut right. I had to lift it up as the hinge was broken There was a metal bar under one of the beds sticking out the side where you get in and out, somewhere you hit each time you get up or lay down. Not something you think about when your asleep in the middle of the night and get up to go to the bathroom, until you hit your leg and cut it and then you remember. There was a wood 2x4 across the wall where the headboard should have been, there was supposed to be a fridge when I checked after finding it it didnt work. Until I looked to see it was in a corner without a plug. I had to move it and plug it in. No phones in the rooms to call to the desk. So it meant a trip down a flight of stairs just to say anything about the room. After 9 hours of driving I wasnt up to it.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Philadelphia Runnemede? Share your experiences!