“Amazing Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Runnemede

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Helena, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The only good thing I have to say about this hotel is that the front desk staff was nice. Now, for the rest of the story. The location isn't too bad, but it's certainly not nice. My traveling companion is handicapped, so we didn't have a choice but to stay on the first floor (front desk told us 2nd floor had newer rooms). Our first room was dirty and moldy, and the smoke alarm beeped every 1 minute. After switching rooms, we discovered that the nightmare had just begun. Cigarette burns in the bed spread (so-called non smoking room?), holes in the wall, mold, broken outlets, etc. We made it through the night, but the breakfast the next morning was next to nothing and there were no staff to be found anywhere. We were appalled. I have contacted customer service in the hopes of getting a refund for our terrible stay, but this experience has made me averse to any future Travelodge stays...ever! I have uploaded pictures to back up this story.

Room Tip: Find a room in another hotel. Pay the extra money; it's worth it.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I made my reservation for 8 days well in advance. I paid $340! I was in town for a convention for 30,000 in Philly. You couldn't get a room for under $150 a night. I'm satisfied. No, it was not your modern marvel luxury accommodations, but for $350 & free breakfast every morning...I got MORE then my monies worth. It was nestled in a quiet place. Peaceful.

Room Tip: Book early for the best rates
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Ankit S, General Manager at Travelodge Philadelphia Runnemede, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Hello ItchyScratch,

We want to thank you for this wonderful review. Reviews like yours motivate our staff to work harder and provide quality accommodation for each guest at our facility. We would love to see you again at our facility and look forward to any future visits we can accommodate in the future.

Been to Travelodge Philadelphia Runnemede? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Philadelphia Runnemede

Address: 101 E 9th Ave., Runnemede, NJ 08078
Location: United States > New Jersey > Runnemede
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Runnemede
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Philadelphia Runnemede 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Philadelphia Runnemede reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Hotel Runnemede
Comfort Inn Runnemede
Runnemede Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Travelodge Philadelphia Runnemede, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.