“VERY GREAT PLACE AND WILL STAY AGAIN WHEN I COME TO VISIT FAMILY IN NJ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Rochelle Park

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rochelle Park
DOUGLASVILLE
“VERY GREAT PLACE AND WILL STAY AGAIN WHEN I COME TO VISIT FAMILY IN NJ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The stay was great location and staff was great,Will stay there again when i come to visit my family

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Room was below average.
Breakfast was very poor. Everything served was flour based, persumably to reduce costs. No fruits, vegs or anything. A real minus for anyone sensitive to gluten!
The business center comprises two old pc computers located in the lobby near the front desk and the front door. Couldnt they find a seperate room?

• Stayed September 2012
Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed in this hotel overnight on Saturday, September 1st. Check in was very quick. This hotel was very conveniently located. Our room was spacious, updated and very clean. We had a microwave and fridge. Only problem we had was with digital TV setup. The front desk manager, Raheesh?) came up himself when we called to say we could not get it to work. He kept at it until he discovered the problem and resolved it quickly. He was extremely helpful to us when we needed directions, etc. The price was extremely reasonable for the metropolitan area. We will definitely stay there again when we go back to that area. Only disappointment was pool was not open due to renovations but the hotel stated that in advance. All in all a good stay.

Room Tip: Rooms facing rear parking lot seemed quieter and less outside noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed in Ramada hotels several time before. Compared to other Ramada hotels I stayed, this hotel was not well maintained and below average. The stairs lead to the breakfast room on the second floor was very dirty, worst than any motels. The people who served the breakfast were very friendly and always had sad expression, making us quilt of eating. The people at the front desk were friendly as well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

I stood here with my husband and daughter and we were very comfortable and satisfied with the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel. The staff was very polite, the restrooms were very tight but other than that everything else was fine.my husband runs daily in Florida so it was also convenient to have the gym down stairs, being that we are from another state and don't have gym memberships in new jersey. The location was excellent it was easy to get to new York and where ever else in new jersey we had to go, also right near garden state plaza shopping mall. I will definetly return here when I'm visiting family in new jersey next year.

• Stayed August 2012
Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed here the night of June 22. At 3.30 am of June 23, fire alarms were ringing for more than 10 minutes, and we were waiting for an announcement if it was a fake one. But there was a smoke in the corridor (but no smell of smoke), and people were rushing out. We got our important stuff and ran out, and lots of people were outside the building already. Policemen came first, then firemen. Policemen were acting like there was nothing, and just lazing around. They look like macho bullies, and one police car even managed to hit the other police car in front because one guy inside decided to open the door and the other car drove by the side. Lost all hope that in case there really is an emergency, these guys will be able to help us out.

Firemen came, and it seems there wasn't any fire. They went inside, then out.

After ONE HOUR, we were allowed to go back - there were no apologies, no explanations, and when my friend asked if the breakfast that morning an be extended from 9 to 10 AM due to this sleep disruption, the manager said No.

To top that, the hotel wasn't even that clean and comfortable. Carpets are dirty, and the pillows are flimsy. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

The manager here obviously went to hostility class instead of hospitatlity class!!!
I had a reservation that I cancelled weeks prior to proposed occupancy date and later found out that my credit card had been charged.
On calling to dispute...three calls failed to be returned and then when I finally got the GM he was rude, stubborn and obstinate and his overall demenour was aggressive.
I told him I intended to prosecute and all he could say was 'well go ahead and prosecute" ...oh and did I mention that he also hung up on me?
I WILL be taking this further...
In the meantime...do yourself a favor and STAY WELL AWAY from this so called hotel!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Rochelle Park? Share your experiences!